HOMS and International Health Insurances

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I have asked HOMS-the Santiago Metropolitan Hospital--to provide me with a list of international insurance policies that it accepts.
This query was brought about by a post by COBRABOY, whose mother has Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Here's the scoop
Accepted:
Best Doctors
World Wide Assistance
AETNA
AxxxA Assistance International
World Assist
Ambassador Care

I was also informed that Medicare/Medicaid was on the agenda for this year, through Ambassador Care.

So there you have it. Stay well..

HB

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I have asked HOMS-the Santiago Metropolitan Hospital--to provide me with a list of international insurance policies that it accepts.
This query was brought about by a post by COBRABOY, whose mother has Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Here's the scoop
Accepted:
Best Doctors
World Wide Assistance
AETNA
AxxxA Assistance International
World Assist
Ambassador Care

I was also informed that Medicare/Medicaid was on the agenda for this year, through Ambassador Care.

So there you have it. Stay well..

HB
Thank You!!!!!! Alida was going to give them a call before Mom CB arrived in a couple of weeks!

boca chica dave

Sep 25, 2004
blue cross

regular health ins. coverage is different from Int'nl. If you check with the provider by phone or sometimes they list on their website the clinics and drs. that accept in the DR. You should find that some of the better clinics accept bc and bs.