Spanish lessons in Cabarete??

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzannel

Jun 7, 2006
Does anyone know a good Spanish teacher or Spanish Language School in Cabarete? I will be at Cabarete East Beachfront Resort which is 1 km east of town, from November to April and I would like something close to the complexe.
Thank you

abe

Jan 2, 2002
I don't , but this certainly seems to be a potential biz op for someone. If you consider the number of underutilized lower end properties around the town, someone should be chasing after the language school concept. Look at Antiqua Guatemala and many towns in Mexico--the streets are teeming with international language students. They come for the lessons, but stay for the social opportunities.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
There are classes in Spanish available for English speakers at the Centro de Capacitaci?n located in the old Costa Liza Hotel. I am not that familiar with Cabarete and do not know how close that would be to your resort.

canuckgirl

Nov 1, 2007
Dear Suzannel,

I live at Cabarete East and I can highly recommend the Innovation School which is only one km east of our condo (you could even walk there). They have group lessons as well as private lessons in a nice clean setting, with great teachers. Check them out at:

Innovacion - Learn Spanish in Cabarete

Have fun staying at Cab East - we've lived here since it was first opened and we love it here!

suzannel

Jun 7, 2006
Dear Suzannel,

I live at Cabarete East and I can highly recommend the Innovation School which is only one km east of our condo (you could even walk there). They have group lessons as well as private lessons in a nice clean setting, with great teachers. Check them out at:

Innovacion - Learn Spanish in Cabarete

Have fun staying at Cab East - we've lived here since it was first opened and we love it here!

Thank you Canuckgirl
This school looks great. I too am an owner at Cabarete East. Check your Private Messages, I wrote to you.
SuzaNNE

Status
Not open for further replies.