sosua area - pool maintenance

J

John Evans

Has anyone got any recomendations for pool maintenance- i have a cracked bit of plastic around the area where the water goes out of the pool to the filter- its been mended with the underwater putty but has cracked on the other side now and may need totally replacing.
The people I have contacted so far havent turned up so Im looking for other options

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Pool Service

Contact John Fitzgerald at John's Pool Service. I do not have his phone number handy but I am sure there are others that can post it for you. He is a member of DR1 so you can do a search of his name and you will see a number of recommendations.

I had used him to do all maintenance and repairs on my pool from 1989 to 2002 when the house was sold and I was always very satisfied with his work.

Andy

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
From what I can tell, he is simply the best in the area.
Lord knows that he's had a good rep in the pool biz for 15+ years, so you can't go wrong there.

Johanfitz

Nov 17, 2006
Heeers Johnny, My home phone is 809 571 0619
cell phone is 809 3070321

Thank you guys for the compliments

J

John Evans

thank you for the number -my other contact keeps threatening to come but never shows up so im reluctant to phone anyone else just yet -they are bound to both show up together