football anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

megabiteme

[ - Mute Button -] Click!
Jan 9, 2008
I know its only june, but i just wanted to know if anyone would care to join me for some football when the season starts. I'm a big Dallas Cowboys fan since 77, so if this is you as well, please PM me and we can exchange info and get together. I had bought a sattelite system when i first moved here, ah, when i had some extra money, ;) so please let me know if your a Cowboy fan as well. I live in the Esq qesiquea area. Anthony

Moose93

Feb 27, 2008
I know its only june, but i just wanted to know if anyone would care to join me for some football when the season starts. I'm a big Dallas Cowboys fan since 77, so if this is you as well, please PM me and we can exchange info and get together. I had bought a sattelite system when i first moved here, ah, when i had some extra money, ;) so please let me know if your a Cowboy fan as well. I live in the Esq qesiquea area. Anthony

Hey that sounds cool Im down with that.

Ill bring the popcorn..I have some left over from last years divisional playoffs!! LOL

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

megabiteme

[ - Mute Button -] Click!
Jan 9, 2008
Hey that sounds cool Im down with that.

Ill bring the popcorn..I have some left over from last years divisional playoffs!! LOL

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

Moose93?? are you confused with moose from da boys to the baby blue g-ants? I would be more than happy to host the 2 games they we play each other if ya in the ens quesquiea area! ya not going anywhere this year at least not with weli at Q/B but you know this already ;) I can honestly say da boys should win it this year and i am a reality type fan, meaning if i say they are bad they are. they should make it to the bowl this year and i hope the cheaters fall apart this year as they deserve too. [the pats] can't stand baby Brady either. Let me know where your at and we can exchange numbers. hit me via PM if your serious, Thanks Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.