small child bed needed

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
If somebody has a small child bed (ca 120cm x 60cm?) standing around unused, I know of a little baby boy whom I think is about sick and tired of falling off the regular bed onto the concrete floor. :eek:gre:
So, the bed would need to have a "fence" all around.

I can find a new mattress.

Family has no money... so... you know... But they haven't asked me, so I thought I'd ask around.

I can pick up around greater POP (North Coast), Santiago or in a week or so in Santo Domingo or on the way to it (Duart Hwy).

Thanks! ... J-D.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Is he sharing a bed with others? If not & if you don't get a sided cot donated, suggest the family puts his mattess on the floor with a bit of wood under each corner to prevent damp rising. Not perfect but better than brain damage from falling onto concrete.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
The kid is about 6 months old... I am surprised he still lives... but then, he is strong, a boy named Sue, if he makes it, he'll be my bodyguard soon. He already crawls and tries to walk... .
He gets to sleep where ever they toss him on to, yes, on regular free standing beds... any bed. Since he's strong he gets to the edges even over some pillows and whaeepaaa.
I think he might join the para troops in 2 or 3 year, he's pre-certified already.

:ermm: ... J-D.