Thank you and good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I guess that I have run the course of DR1 and the few that need to manage and control it for their own reasons. I have tried to respect and stay within the rules; thanking peole that help, give credit to others and have tried to help where I could. And yes, been ****ed off at some and said so.

What I have, without a doubt, noted that a few take credit for other peoples valuable input and make it their own or twist a quote beyond recognition to support themselves. Most of all is the lack of common courtesy of just giving credit to someone that posts just before them with the same answer.

The system of advertising for the gain of a good friend or whatever is obvious. Some have never paid a peso but all the advertising via second party side-kicks is so seen.

Although I have gleaned much information and knowledge over the years, the price has always been hight to participate. I do wish to thank everyone, and I do mean everyone, that has contributed while I was a DR1 member.

But I have had enough. So I wish you all well and I will leave ... along with my paid advertising and the little things that I do as a private person (PM's and such) that works hard at making a difference in the Dominican Republic.

Wishing you all luck, Ringo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.