nude beaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotwife

Jun 11, 2008
We're staying in Puerto Plata, at the Dorado Occidental and would like to know where there are good nude beaches and some good clubs for evening fun.
Thanks!

Sep 19, 2005
I dont think there are any....you might get away with a woman going topless.....right in front of the resort.

there are isolated sections of beaches up and down the coast there...but they are hard to access or at least find the access, and they might not be considered safe as compared to the area right near your hotel.

bob

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Caliente Resorts in Tampa (a high end nudist resort) has a location somewhere on the north coast. Do a search.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Eden Bay is a nudest resort about an hours drive away. I guess its in here somewhere on the search function if that is what you are specifically after.

Good luck in your search.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
You wont find a nude beach near where you are. It is not culturally acceptable here, in fact limit topless sunbathing to your resort.

As for "evening fun" you better define what you are looking for!

Snowbird

Jan 17, 2002
I do not believe that you will find any evening places like the Hedonism resorts in Jamaica.

SB

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Eden Bay is a nudest resort about an hours drive away. I guess its in here somewhere on the search function if that is what you are specifically after.

Good luck in your search.
That is the resort owned by Caliente Resorts in Tampa. I understand they are clothing optional as well.

J

John Evans

it wouldnt be a problem if people just went in the sea or lay down - I object to large ladies marching towards me along the beach with naked breasts- its rather intimidating...infact im having nightmares about blancmange and cherry trifle now

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Fun times.....

Depending on what your idea of "fun" is - there always used to be some "goings on" at the Jack Tar resort in Playa Dorada before it changed ownership, name and image!!!! I shall never forget the sight of a very tall German transvestite sauntering past me, while I was sunbathing one day, in a very sharp ladies suit and high heels - shame it was about 90 degrees and he/she looked to be melting!

:ermm:

Rio

hotwife

Jun 11, 2008
fun places

So if the Jack Tar resort is gone, where are the fun places? DR is begining to sound boring.

Sep 19, 2005
So if the Jack Tar resort is gone, where are the fun places? DR is begining to sound boring.

you want fun and excitement !!!!!the kind you get from laying on a nude beach( huh? ah, what ever)

anyway try this:

check into the resort and see how many sankies you can get to start fighting over you?? and see how fast you can get one to say they LOVE YOU?

should be a sure thing for a "HOTWIFE"

bad bob

hotwife

Jun 11, 2008
thanks, but i'm still naked and no place to go, will be there in oct., help me get a good tan.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.