Teeth of the Dog

WESTTU

Feb 4, 2008
I'm heading down there on Sunday (6/11) and I heard the Teeth of the Dog is closed!!!!!!

Are the other golf courses nice?

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Teeth of the Dog Closed?

I'm heading down there on Sunday (6/11) and I heard the Teeth of the Dog is closed!!!!!!

Dye Fore would be my first choice of the 3 at Casa de Campo . The links are ok, just not a great layout for the site.
30 minutes away to the west you could also play Metro C.C., from what I hear this is a super track....

vandee

Nov 26, 2003
play the new course at La Estancia. It's a new PB Dye course. Other than La Estancia and Dye Fore, I wouldn't bother with the others.

WESTTU

Feb 4, 2008
Thanks...

How far is the new Jack Nicholas course? The house we are staying at has a driver that will take us around so if somewhat close we might try it out.

vandee

Nov 26, 2003
You'd need to take a helicopter. Now if you tell the Cap Cana people you want to play golf and see the place, they were picking up people in Casa and flying them over to Cap Cana. They did it for owners in Casa but I don't see why they wouldn't do it for others.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007

FYI...............
In 2008, the maintenance schedule will be as follows:Casa de Campo

LINKS
Will close May 27 to July 1
TEETH OF THE DOG
Will close June 9 to July 15
DYE FORE
Will close July 28 to September 1

**These are approximate dates and are subject to change without notice.