cheerleading on north coast

baby_g

Jul 29, 2006
hey there
does anyone know of cheer teams or classes along the north coast?
thanks

baby_g

Jul 29, 2006
yes i speak spanish, and do you know where this gym is located in puerto plata... thank you very much

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
It's the one opposite the Duncans' breadshop, a sidestreet parallel with Malecon and I have no idea of the street name because I go there on automatic radar...............;) Leave it with me & I'll try & find out when they meet, because there wouldn't be much point in you making the journey when they're not there.

baby_g

Jul 29, 2006
oh and one more thing, is the cheerleading just chants and dance or actual stunts and tumbles? thanks again

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I am gonna go out on a limb here and say what Lambada sees are the "Bat?n Ballet" of Puerto Plata. They march and strut but I can guarantee no stunts or tumbles, but some splits if they are anything like one or two I know of.
No teams, no cheerleading. Simple

HB

J

John Evans

Id be interested to see how long your joke post lasts - mine was deleted...just here to see everyone is treated the same ....hehehe

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I am gonna go out on a limb here and say what Lambada sees are the "Bat?n Ballet" of Puerto Plata. They march and strut but I can guarantee no stunts or tumbles, but some splits if they are anything like one or two I know of.
No teams, no cheerleading. Simple

HB

Could well be, but they do it in short skirt outfits. Does that sound right?

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
An Invitiation to Lambada

..............Lambada sees are the "Bat?n Ballet" of Puerto Plata. They march and strut but I can guarantee no stunts or tumbles, but some splits if they are anything like one or two I know of.
HB

Hey Lambada,

After our trip to Rockys and the erotic museum I feel a session with the cheerleading Baton Ballet in POP could be next on the agenda. A few splits and struts should do your aches and pains the world of good and it will be good exercise for me!!!!!

;)

Rio - Limbering up already and on the lookout for a short skirt - and wellingtons possibly?

Amusing enough for you JE?

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Hey Lambada,

After our trip to Rockys and the erotic museum I feel a session with the cheerleading Baton Ballet in POP could be next on the agenda. A few splits and struts should do your aches and pains the world of good and it will be good exercise for me!!!!! ;)

Er............pass. I go-go danced 44 years ago..............'twould not be a pretty sight now :cheeky:.

baby_g, I asked at the breadshop & was told the girls no longer meet at the gym but 'rehearse' (?) at their school; no-one could tell me which school. The outfits are red and black (the bat?n ballet outfits - red vests, red & black pleated very mini skirts, not the school uniforms) so if anyone knows which school they rehearse at, please let baby_g know.