dentists in sosua

J

John Evans

can anyone tell me if wendy juma speak English...is it best to call into the office for an appointment as when i rang up the person answering didnt speak English(yes I know I should be able to speak Spanish fluently by now)

Is the dentist office still located above the post office as I have only read a thread that was dated 2004

vielen dank

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Just go there. They do not make appointments.

Wendy does not speak much English.

cork

Aug 23, 2003
Word to the wise

I went to Dra Juma about a year and a half ago. I went to her on a recommendation by a DR1'er whom I trust.

I found the only concerns were that she constantly played with her hair and cell phone with her gloves on, then did not change them before reentering my mouth.

On a follow up visit, she bumped me from my appointed time for an emergency. This is understandable. After the emergency left I was called to her room and placed in the chair. The door was open in between the previous client and me. The staff never changed the instruments after the emergency, nor did the doctor change her gloves. She talked on the cell phone during the entire time between the other patient and me.

Never again!

J

John Evans

thanks for the insight ...this didnt come up in the last thread about dentists
Has anyone been to the one above the pest control place in the plaza near the la mulata entrance...just wondering as it would be the most convenient

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
We have been going to Wendy for dental work for over 3 years and have had the opposite experience. They do make appointments the receptionist name is Fior(spanish only).Wendy(quite a bit of English) does, to us ,display scrupulous sanitary practices and is very professional & a perfectionist about her work.