21 inch TV needed - Where??

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
I read the thread (Rocky and friends about the Huyundai 29 inch) I myself bought a 25 inch for 9 000 at La Sirena, and knock on wood, it works very well (2 months old).

Now I need a 21 inch or something like that. Anyone that have seen any deals. Would be great if in Puerto Plata... Casa Nelson? Usually sucks though...

I might pass Santiago so that is also an option.

Thank you in advance.

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
What about........

I read the thread (Rocky and friends about the Huyundai 29 inch) I myself bought a 25 inch for 9 000 at La Sirena, and knock on wood, it works very well (2 months old).

Now I need a 21 inch or something like that. Anyone that have seen any deals. Would be great if in Puerto Plata... Casa Nelson? Usually sucks though...

I might pass Santiago so that is also an option.

Thank you in advance.

Just a thought - What about the girl who is selling her furniture including tv on the North Coast threads (?). I am sure that was nearly new - possibly worth a peek - she is in POP. Melanie?

:cheeky:

Rio

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
In Santiago, I check Plaza Lama, Pricesmart and El Encanto.
I've given up on checking La Sirena, Ochoa, Bellon and Hache, as I have never found the best deal in any of them.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
In Santiago, I check Plaza Lama, Pricesmart and El Encanto.
I've given up on checking La Sirena, Ochoa, Bellon and Hache, as I have never found the best deal in any of them.

The TV I bought was 1500 pesos cheaper at La Sirena than Plaza Lama... Where is El Encanto?

I've almost given up POP, Casa Nelson etc...

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The TV I bought was 1500 pesos cheaper at La Sirena than Plaza Lama... Where is El Encanto?

I've almost given up POP, Casa Nelson etc...
Maybe I'll put them back on the list.
El Encanto is in that downtown area but I don't have the street name.
You'd have to ask around, once you are there.