Dern pello bueno! Where to cut it without having it all cut off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Like many of us, I (male) have pello bueno but I can't seem to find someone who can cut it appropriately. I am looking for a barber or a beauty parlor where someone (male or female) with experience can give me a quality hair cut... an "Italian"-cut even maybe, would be nice.

Any recommendations around greater POP-Sosua?

... J-D.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
there is a German girl at Pedro Clisante st. Sosua close to the old Playero super Market . I don't remenber exactly the adress but she did a good job to my friend David .

JJ.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Try the barber shop on Pedro Clisante in the "plaza" adjacent to the left of The Shark Bar. I have straight hair and he will cut it fairly short unless you specify otherwise. Gringo price RD150, and I give him RD50 propina. I get a better haircut than any of the fancy places., and never have any problems with the chicas after he cuts my hair!

tambo'

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
there is a German girl at Pedro Clisante st. Sosua close to the old Playero super Market . I don't remenber exactly the adress but she did a good job to my friend David .

JJ.
That's where I've been going for almost 10 years.
Andre is the owner and the phone number is 809-571-2597 and it's located on the 2nd floor above Patrick Silversmith, 100 feet West of the Old Playero on Pedro Clisante.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Thanks, I'll try them, but if they make me look like Rocky, they'll never cut anything anymore but the roots of the grass. :pirate:

I want an Italian haircut... nice, medium long hair... clean around my ears and neck... lookin' gooood, you know what I'm say'n. :)

... J-D.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Try my place, Vinny Barbarino gets his hair cut there, and it is 1/2 da price!
Just ask for the Bensonhurst buzzcut.

tambo'

A

apostropheman

I heard you just went there for a "Brazilian wax" :cheeky::bunny::bunny:
That's where I've been going for almost 10 years.
Andre is the owner and the phone number is 809-571-2597 and it's located on the 2nd floor above Patrick Silversmith, 100 feet West of the Old Playero on Pedro Clisante.

Status
Not open for further replies.