Cheapoair.com?

A

apostropheman

I found an interesting site with links to some very inexpensive flights at chepoair.com
Airline Tickets, Cheap Flights, Cheap Plane Tickets, Hotels, Car Rentals - CheapOair

I found a westjet flight for 2 weeks in mid July from Toronto to Puerto Plata for $559.08 USD (575.52 CAD)

<table id="Table1" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="664"><tbody><tr class="font"><td class="darkf" style="width: 165px;" height="25">
</td> <td class="darkf" style="width: 20%;" align="right" height="25"> 1 Adult </td> <td class="darkf" style="width: 20%;" align="right" height="25">
</td> <td class="darkf" style="width: 20%;" align="right" height="25">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bluef" align="right" height="5">
</td> <td class="bluef" style="width: 122px;" colspan="3" align="left" height="5">
</td> <td class="bluef" align="right" height="5">
</td> <td height="4">
</td> </tr> <tr class="flbbg" height="25"> <td class="bluef" align="right" height="25">
</td> <td class="flfn" style="padding-left: 10px; width: 165px;" align="left" height="25"> Base Price: </td> <td class="apf" style="font-weight: bold;" align="right" height="25"> 428.00</td> <td class="apf" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 17px;" align="right" height="25">
</td> <td class="apf" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 17px;" align="right" height="25">
</td> <td class="apf" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 17px;" align="right" height="25">
</td> </tr> <tr height="20"> <td height="25">
</td> <td style="padding-left: 10px; width: 165px;" align="left" height="25"> Taxes & Fees: </td> <td class="apf" align="right" height="25"> 131.08</td> <td class="apf" align="right" height="25">
</td></tr></tbody></table>TOTAL $559.08

The westjet site had it priced at $913.60 CAD

WestJet - Low air fares and the best service across North America and to the Caribbean

Price Summary <!-- Begin of Fare PriceSummary Detail --> Departing: <label class="itineraryDate"> Sat, Jul 12, 2008 </label>
<hr class="lightblue"> Airfare / Guest
Regular Fare
$319.00 CAD

<!-- Begin of tax info --> Taxes, Fees & Surcharges /
Guest (details)
icon_Plus.png

$129.30 CAD

Subtotal / Guest
$448.30 CAD

<!-- end priceSummaryOneWay --> Returning: <label class="itineraryDate"> Sat, Jul 26, 2008 </label>
<hr class="lightblue"> Airfare / Guest
Regular Fare
$359.00 CAD

<!-- Begin of tax info --> Taxes, Fees & Surcharges /
Guest (details)
icon_Plus.png

$106.30 CAD

Subtotal / Guest
$465.30 CAD
<!-- End of Fare PriceSummary Detail --><!-- Begin of Service PriceSummary Detail --> <!-- End of Service PriceSummary Detail --> <hr class="lightblue"> Total Cost of Flight
$913.60 CAD

Making Cheapoair $338.08 CAD cheaper for the flight than Westjet itself! :D:bunny::bunny:

A

apostropheman

These are by far the cheapest fares I have found for this time period, direct or with layovers.

...but enough talking to myself :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
:ermm: It's a new record.
4 posts in a row, talking to yourself. :ermm:

Hey, I thought it was a joke.
Cheapoair...
What are the odds of a company actually using that name?
Sounds like something out of a Roadrunner cartoon. :bunny:

Anyhow, it's good to hear that you'll be down soon.
Bring me a case of maple syrup, please.

A

apostropheman

If I bring Maple Syrup I'll have to bring enough for Hillbilly too :cheeky:

Unfortunately, since I'm a carry on only kind of guy, a case won't work, but a bottle or two... :D:bunny::bunny:

:ermm: It's a new record.
4 posts in a row, talking to yourself. :ermm:

Hey, I thought it was a joke.
Cheapoair...
What are the odds of a company actually using that name?
Sounds like something out of a Roadrunner cartoon. :bunny:

Anyhow, it's good to hear that you'll be down soon.
Bring me a case of maple syrup, please.
The name, cheapoair, turned me off initially until I realized just how cheapo they really were :D

They're for real and are on my short list for cheap flights from now on!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
If I bring Maple Syrup I'll have to bring enough for Hillbilly too :cheeky:

Unfortunately, since I'm a carry on only kind of guy, a case won't work, but a bottle or two... :D:bunny::bunny:

The name, cheapoair, turned me off initially until I realized just how cheapo they really were :D

They're for real and are on my short list for cheap flights from now on!
In all fairness, until I reach or surpass HB's weight, I need the syrup more than he does.......

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
WHAAAAT??? NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. However, in the face of all the favors you have done me, I will gladly cede you any MS on this trip. At those prices, he can afford to travel more often...

HB :D