A weighty issue

Grandma Jen

Jan 16, 2008
Has anyone tried the "wait no more" programme as posted in the dr1 adverts? Any feedback gratefully received.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
I think this will be the first clinic here in Sosua. I am looking forward to it and the group support that is so necessary for a weight loss program to work. I've signed up!

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
If anyone has questions about the program (or programme), which by the way is also open to men, PM me if you don't want to ask in open forum.

Regards
Ro

J

John Evans

is this a program for both men and women - how much time does it take out a busy day - I have a few pounds of unsightly flesh that needs removing

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Hi John,

Thanks for asking. Yes this is a program that works for men as well as women. We begin next Monday and then for 5 more consecutive Mondays - 6 weeks in all - and each session is approximately 30 minutes (out of your busy day).

It'll be at Las Canas for all sessions and you can sign up there or PM me.

Let me know if you have any othe questions. If you don't want to put it all out on the forum you can PM me.

Skippy1

Feb 21, 2008
Forget the fads and charlotans there is only one weight loss program that works.

Try the EL & MAM diet works for all types and is guaranteed to work does not require any fancy foods or apparatus. and will save you money from day one.

Skippy1

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I couldn't agree more - no gimmicks - no charlotans - no shots - no pills. No diets!

But (and I know I'll be sorry I asked) but what is El and Mam?

Skippy1

Feb 21, 2008
you asked

I couldn't agree more - no gimmicks - no charlotans - no shots - no pills. No diets!

But (and I know I'll be sorry I asked) but what is El and Mam?

Eat Less & Move About More...= EL&MAM diet works for everyone without fail the more you move about the more you can eat without putting the pounds back on. you have to get the balance right .

Skippy1

PS they should instead of putting the cals on the packaging they should measure the situps needed to burn it off so the 2000 cal cake would be 50,000 sit ups and a little less attractive

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Very interesting. And words that are actually part of our program. As a matter of fact, my pedometer (which tells me how many steps/miles I've done in a day) calibrates dependent on my weight, the # of actiivities I've acccomulated. I have a choice of either saying great, that goes to the balance of my lifestyle, or I can eat that ice cream today because I walked 5 miles!

I like your idea of putting how many sit ups it takes - some products just wouldn't be worth it. i read labels and too much fat and not enough fiber isn't worth it for me.

Regards
Ro

Skippy1

Feb 21, 2008
I wish you well with your programme and hope you get a lot of support and friends on here.
I know as I had a weight problem, its not easy; but the EL&MAM diet worked for me when you see food in terms of potential fat and you know the only way to burn it is to move you tend to think more about what you put in your mouth.

Skippy1

J

John Evans

Sorry to ask another question - the first meeting is this Monday at las canas? is there a specific time or do we contact you through Dr1 what if theres only me

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
The meetings are at noon at Las Canas. If you haven't yet registered, you can pm me or drro, or if the spirit hasn't moved you yet, just show up on Monday!

as for you J-D, I think the same program can be reversed! So, come in Monday at noon and join us!

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
we have a classified ad #4731 about a really successful weight loss program and quite honestly I'm somewhat surprised by the turnout.

Please read the ad and if it moves you, sign up, show up, Monday (tomorrow) 12 Noon at Las Canas.

Any questions, PM me.

Thanks.