hot POP gossip

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
so i hear, from reliable source that la sirena will open in december. apparently they plan to have a cineme there too.
el encanto is being built as well, on manolo tavarez justo.
plus, there is some talking about plaza lama and ferreteria ochoa coming to POP.
puerto plata progresando!:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
so i hear, from reliable source that la sirena will open in december. apparently they plan to have a cineme there too.
el encanto is being built as well, on manolo tavarez justo.
plus, there is some talking about plaza lama and ferreteria ochoa coming to POP.
puerto plata progresando!:bunny::bunny::bunny:
I know you labeled it as gossip, but does that info come from a fairly reliable source?
It sure would be nice to have all those stores closeby to us.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it comes right from the top of POP high class :cheeky:
miesposo's uncle does business with engineers working on both construction sites (la sirena and elencanto). plaza lama is having some issues with the land and ferreterria ochoa met with protests of owners of existing ferreterias (no wonder).
i knew about la sirena business as soon as the land was sold, people talk...

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
it comes right from the top of POP high class :cheeky:
miesposo's uncle does business with engineers working on both construction sites (la sirena and elencanto). plaza lama is having some issues with the land and ferreterria ochoa met with protests of owners of existing ferreterias (no wonder).
i knew about la sirena business as soon as the land was sold, people talk...
Thanks.
Sounds great.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i am most excited about possibility of having a cinema, finally! yes, i know there is one in playa dorada, went there once and i could see the movie because a car with the tape did not arrive on time :)