Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default the dominican lie beware ex pats

70 percent of this country live in absolute poverty.30 percent live in a dream world if you are thinking of living here first of all check out santodomingo .
    we have kids mothers on the streets a far throw from the never never land of sousa or in fact the north coast.i have lived all over this island and helped in many countries in africa.it sadens me to look at here and so much is ignored.why money is why dominicans think money first forget loyaltiy dsnt matter who you are .s0 just a freindly warning to ex pats take care.
    ps if any dominicans are reading this its clear you or your family have money so shut up

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

What an a$$hole... I agree 100% what Rocky summed up,
    http://www.dr1.com/forums/604048-post34.html

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
    70 percent of this country live in absolute poverty.30 percent live in a dream world if you are thinking of living here first of all check out santodomingo .
    we have kids mothers on the streets a far throw from the never never land of sousa or in fact the north coast.i have lived all over this island and helped in many countries in africa.it sadens me to look at here and so much is ignored.why money is why dominicans think money first forget loyaltiy dsnt matter who you are .s0 just a freindly warning to ex pats take care.
    ps if any dominicans are reading this its clear you or your family have money so shut up
    Sorry mate, you're going to have to give us the cipher. It's obviously in code as I don't have the faintest idea what your post is about?

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rubio_higuey View Post
    What an a$$hole... I agree 100% what Rocky summed up,
    http://www.dr1.com/forums/604048-post34.html
    You have to wonder about this guy's mental health/stability.
    He moved back to England in February, so one would think that he would have gotten over it by now, but apparently not.
    What possible reason would he have to come back to this forum, now that he no longer has anything to do with the DR?
    To satisfy his need to complain?
    To make himself feel superior, by claiming that Dominicans are inferior?
    He despises Dominicans, yet he married one.
    There's something very wrong here.

( From the above posted link, http://www.dr1.com/forums/604048-post34.html )
    Vinnie, dude.
    I gave you the benefit of the doubt, in thinking that maybe you just had a long string of bad luck.
    I ignored your lack of education and inability to spell.
    I disregarded your tendency to lash out at everyone and everything, blaming your lot in life on them.
    But now that you have opened up and shown us who you truly are, I fully understand why you did not succeed here in the DR and have to go running home with your tail between your legs.
    You bucked the system instead of trying to go with the flow, so everybody shyt on you along the way.
    That's what happens to uncooperative people who refuse to learn and who think that they are superior and know better.
    They will always get the raw end of the stick, because nobody likes them.
    They will never have true friends, because they are not likable people themselves.

So the bad news is....
    It's going to be just as bad in Great Britain, as you have learned nothing in life, and problems and strife will follow you around 'till your dying day.
    May God have mercy on your poor worthless soul.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently one too many gin and tonics. G and Ts have a tendency to extract regret and remorse. They dissolve the stiff upper lip over time.

John Evans

Default exterminate mad posters

.............. ?
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh John honey you are always entertaining!!!! Too funny.... can I borrow your exterminator ????

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is the op from anyway? That is some pretty awful English.

It reminds me of the first letter I wrote in Spanish after only 1 week of studying, haha.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Where is the op from anyway? That is some pretty awful English.

It reminds me of the first letter I wrote in Spanish after only 1 week of studying, haha.
    Chip:

Is this pea brain even worth responding to bro?

tambo'

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
    Dominicans are just the most ignorant, undereducated people on earth. I'm absolutely appalled at people that graduate high school and college yet still are illiterate.

Then you have the so-called elite of Santiago lol all you need is to bring $1000 to the DR and live like royalty.

Didn't Thomas Edison create electricity in the 1800's? and it's 2008 and they still haven't figured it out???

DR is great because it is exploitable, if that weren't the case we would all be going to Puerto Rico..

Admit it.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast