Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lojack available in DR

I just talked to someone who's car was stolen on the North Coast. He was out of the car only 2 or 3 minutes. He had installed Lojack when he bought the car, and within 5 minutes after he called it in, the car was found with the thieves still in it and they are being prosecuted!

I have no other information other than he said Lojack is available in Santo Domingo on 27th avenue.

Certainly worth checking into if you value your vehicle enough to pay for this service.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

So is LoJack like a tracking system?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry...I actually looked it up
    I hate it when people ask questions that they can find the answers to themselves
    SKing - SHALENA

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it the actual Lojack or is it another company offering a similar service? For instance I know that Orange offers a similar system, but not sure where in the country does it work.

Any idea on how much the service costs?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I was only told that it is called Lojack and the company is located on 27th ave in Santo Domingo. He indicated it works all over the entire country. It worked near Sosua, that's all I know.

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have loved to see the looks on the thieve's faces when they got caught.
    I hate those SOBs. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their crotches.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

LoJack have an office on Ave. 27 in between Churchill and Nuņez De Caceres.
    They also have an offer running with Seguros Popular, costs around US$350 to be installed etc.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Rob, do you know if that's their only office? It would be great if there was one on thye North Coast...or even Santiago.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Lo Jack was a requirement to get insurance when I bought a new car at Ochoa in Santiago last year.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

we had lojack installed in our car by la colonial - insurance company requirements. it was put installed in santiago, i will alsk miesposo for details and post them when i get back home...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast