So I took my @$$ down there and fell in love...please comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoboNegro

Feb 5, 2008
So this was my first trip to DR (6/5 - 6/10)...and I've been on this site since the day I booked my flight just learning and researching..so I often stayed in the North Coast section and this "Men from Mars.." section. So i was already forewarned about what could possibly happen.
So a bunch of me and my friends from home stayed in Sosua a lil over a week ago; and you know how that goes bunch of young college grads..we're pretty thirsty. I say about the 2nd night is when I met her; standing in Classico's with one of her friends minding her business unlike any of the working girls in that town. Luckily for me she spoke good English, so I chit chatted with her for a sec. took back a few beers and closing time came around everyone of my firends left with someone and of course she went with me. So the first night shorty and I hit it off, she stayed the night..blahzay blah. The next day in the afternoon I'm walkin aroun Pedro Clisante looking for weed and she drives past and makes sure she stops me and we talk for a min. and she wants to assure that I will see her tonight. So after we complete our mission on Pedro clisante we head back to Casa Linda...get smashed and around 5-6 o'clock one of the guards lets us know that there are some females at the gate for us, so i'm like send em over who ever it is...so its her...and i guess she wanted to come over so I can give her the business again and I turned her down I'm like nah I'm tired and too high right now...so she just whips out the lotion and puts me to bed...then she tells me she'll see me later I'm like whatever..cause I was tryna score something else that night. So after a while, my firends and I are in the club enjoyin ourselves...not too much longer I feel a nice grab at my ass..and there she is again...Fine As Ever, she didnt look like that the night before! I mean even the other girls were starin at her with the stone face. ...Ill speed this up a lil now...Shorty ends up stayin on my arm the whole night gets me drinks, comes back..and I saw other dudes on her way to the bar trying to talk to her..she wouldnt even budge. If another girl walked up on me that night she was on it in a heartbeat. So as we're about to leave the club she realizes her purse is not next to her seat where she was sitting the whole night. She looks for her friend and her friend say she dont have it. So she running around looking for her purse like crazy. Her purse had her car keys in it, bank cards, and ID. So i'm running around with her looking for the purse no luck...eventually she realizes she has to go to her car to make sure no one steals it. We stood out there and waited to see if anyone would try to steal the car and that didnt happen. By this time now mami is in panic mode and crying hard. So we end up having a guy on the street jimmy the car so we can pop the hood and take out the battery and go back to my place. She's up all night crying and simultaneously cancelling her credit cards and banks cards. Next morning I pay for her car to get towed where it ever it has to go...I pay for her ride home back to Santo Domingo. And i tipped the guy off who watched her car the whole night. I'm thinkin manybe I just got took and this is the last I see her. While I'm riding around looking for a bank since all the all the ATMS are out of cash in Sosua..mami keeps telling me she promises she will skip school and come back tomorrow to see me. I'm thinking the whole day....Damn, I was just scammed big time. Next day around 230 she's there like she said she would be. She hung around the whole day, went to beach, went to dinner...stayed in the room while i smoked bud, showered me up...cleaned my room. Just took care of me. The whole time she was around me she was telling me she don't want me to mess with any other females her or back home...im like sureee.....The whole time shes around... leave money out, my phone, camera, jewelry just to test her...Nothing turned up missing at all. I even let my boys approach her..one of my friends took out 200USD and she cursed him out. So the last night I'm there I didnt end up goin out with my friends and I just hung in the house with her, we talked most of the night and did whatever else mammals do. So next morning I'm prepping to leave and I drop her off at the bus station buy her ticket and give her money to catch a cab home from the bus station and of course some extra dough for whatever. Given that she was robbed over the weekend I'm offering her money so she can be straight until she get her stuff replaced but she wouldnt take it. Well I'm now back in the US and mami calls me everyday a few times a day to just talk. The only thing is that she is telling me is she needs help getting another key made for her car...and she doesnt have all the bread to do so. Warning signals go off but I'm really not sweating it cause I have a newer honda too and I know how technical they are and how they have to program these keys. All-in-all, she is in school, she works legitimately, and "works" for side money...She was no slouch either she had her own money from the door, her own car, and she had tints, aftermarket stereo...bottom line she didnt even want my money or ask for a penny. I did it my own just feeling bad. SO now we talk often...and she wants me to come back down...but the situation seems to surreal....

Please leave some comments..Harsh, honest, real I don't care. I want to see what people have to say. Ask more questions cause I want some feedback

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
go back to beginning and read ALL of the posts again....her money and probably car come from other boyfriends dude!!! I am not sure why i am even writing this....it is classic!!!!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I have a question.

She didn't ask for money nor did she steal anything from you ( smart girl ) but how much did this little adventure cost you including the money you'll be sending to get another key cut?

Keep in mind that good scam artists will never ask for money up front ( that would make them a, a, a, well you know :paranoid:), but they seem to get it one way or another.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Brother, if you want a whore for a girlfriend you could easily find one at a strip club right where you live. They act exactly the same way except in english.

Your future with her will consist of you being one of three things in her life-

1) Her Western Union sucker(one of many)
2) Her suitcase pimp
3) Her occasional boyfriend(the headaches will increase as the good times decrease)

Take your pick. And all that BS about her not wanting your friends' money? Yeah, she was just trying to hook you.

The very night you left she was pulling the same bull**** scam on someone else.

And let me tell you-you should of walked away from her the second she said she lost her purse. No chica would leave her belongings unattended in a disco full of prostitutes.

You should of walked away right there and then. But you didn't.

And now you are wondering where the scam is. The scam is that she has you thinking about going back to see her.

Once they involve you in their drama and YOU let yourself get caught up in it, its' a wrap, son.

If you are going to mingle amongst these type of people, it will only be a matter of time before you get into trouble. And this chica has plenty of it-time and trouble.

And this is aside from the fact that buying weed and getting high in Sosua has to rate as one of the most monumentally stupid things you could possibly do while on vacation.

DominicanBilly

Mar 9, 2005
harborviewcondos.4t.com
Read & reread what Berzin has written.

How do you think she got a car when she is still in school. This is a poor country and why do you think she was in Sosua for the weekend. To work her magic on newbies like you.

If she spoke English than she is twice as dangerous for the newbie. Her only real problem is when tow or more WU boyfriends show up at the same time.

Weed in this country are you crazy or really stupid. You were lucky it didn't cost you $6,000.00us or so to get out of the country never to come back. No one told you or you haven't read how they love to set you up because it pays more than selling you the weed.

LoboNegro

Feb 5, 2008
wow...these comments are pure either...me paying for another key, not happening...and me going back for her...maybe not, honestly I did fall inlust while I was down there...I just needed to be assure that I was taken for a dummy...i've read plenty of post here about everyone's sories with chicas and i did my research on the weed...yea stupid..dumb, i know but i enjoyed my vacation...and I needed to get a good laugh out of the situation.
I'm telling you though...u had to see how bad mami was...

Time-out you guys in here are very knowledgeable about these situations...do u know from watchin others or just personal experience...thank God for this site.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
How do you think she got a car when she is still in school.

Plenty of collage girls have cars, just hang out in Santo Domingo for the day.
You'll see girls in BMW's, Jettas, Mercs, Swifts etc etc etc. The difference is that these girls don't turn tricks on the weekend in Sosua ;)

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
...u had to see how bad mami was...

Of course I know how bad mami was...she was so bad she suckered you out of some cash and suckered you into a situation you had no right putting yourself in. Yes indeed she was bad...and good at what she does best...

...scamming guys like yourself.

Time-out you guys in here are very knowledgeable about these situations...do u know from watching others or just personal experience...thank God for this site.

Personal experience, like more crap happening to me in 4 days than most of my friends here in NYC experience in a few months.

LoboNegro

Feb 5, 2008
Of course I know how bad mami was...she was so bad she suckered you out of some cash and suckered you into a situation you had no right putting yourself in. Yes indeed she was bad...and good at what she does best...

...scamming guys like yourself.

Personal experience, like more crap happening to me in 4 days than most of my friends here in NYC experience in a few months.

U might as well add me to that list because im from NYC as well...yea she suckered me is right...mami would make a great actor, cause she cried hard for a while

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
Does she have a sister ? I would love to fall for someone like that, she sounds like a keeper !

Son idiotas los que se enamoran de putas !

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
You're an accident waiting to happen.
After your initial posts about buying weed here and all the warnings you got, you still went ahead.
Whether the chica is playing you is the least of your problems.

Here's a scenario for you.....
I was talking to a DNCD agent (Dominican version of DEA) a few days ago, and she was telling me that biz was slow, that she hadn't had a bust in a 1 1/2 years, so she spends most of her days dicking around on the computer.
All of a sudden, she happens upon your post.
Intel.gif

Bingo.. she just hit the jackpot.
A quick check at Casa Linda for the names of the dudes who stayed there on those particular dates, and now she puts your names into the immigration computer, so as to know when you next visit and where you are going, and it matters little if you do any dope the next time, she'll still bust you and finally be able to afford that Mitsubishi Montero she's had her eye on.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
I often wonder if these stories are true, or just an exercise in creative writing.

Could anyone be this naive?

Status
Not open for further replies.