Looking for Apartment/Studio to Rent in Sosua!

Chica2008

Jun 19, 2008
Hi there!
Just wondered if any one knew of any one bedroom apartments/studios to rent in Sosua starting in September this year for up to 3 months??
I am coming to study Spanish and need somewhere fairly inexpensive to stay which has a kitchen and preferably a washing machine/facilities (this is not the most crucial thing obviously but a bonus if it did have one!)Any suggestions or if anyone has something suitable to rent please do get in contact. Thank you :)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi there!
Just wondered if any one knew of any one bedroom apartments/studios to rent in Sosua starting in September this year for up to 3 months??
I am coming to study Spanish and need somewhere fairly inexpensive to stay which has a kitchen and preferably a washing machine/facilities (this is not the most crucial thing obviously but a bonus if it did have one!)Any suggestions or if anyone has something suitable to rent please do get in contact. Thank you :)
You might do what most do and book yourself into a hotel for a few days and go look yourself.
It's a proven method, gets you what you want and generally turns out a fair bit more economical, but mostly circumvents making a serious mistake.

swooperman

Oct 10, 2007
Plaza Sosua...beside Hotel Europa...units usually available.
1 bedroom for 350 per month with a complete fully equiped kitchen... very secure with armed guard. Well maintained pool. Right on the main drag in Sosua. Generator backup. Cable TV. Call Fernando he speaks perfect English 829 866 7876. I have been staying for 3 months and highly recomend the place and The manager Fernando is a first class hombre...electricity is extra 300 or 400 pesos a month...950 when I use my aircon... close to grocery store. I have no interest in this property but sincerly endorse it.