Gyms With Daily or Weekly Rates Near ZC

Peter el Calvo

Jun 17, 2008
I'm looking for a gym near the Zona Colonial or Gazcue that allows guests on a daily or weekly basis. It doesn't have to be high end.... just a basic place with adequate free weights and machines. I saw a list of gyms in the Student Guide here but wasn't sure which were closest to Gazcue. Thanks

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
The only gym in the vicinity would be Gimnasio Nueva Creacion on Arzobispo Nouel, almost corner Jose Reyes. Their membership is monthly but I'm sure if you speak with one of the owners, Fausto or Robert, (Robert btw speaks fluent English) you can work something out.

Are you looking to send guests from your hotel to the gym?

Peter el Calvo

Jun 17, 2008
Wow! That's amazing! I post a question at 8:57 and receive a response at 9:13. 16 minutes later. I love this site!

Thanks TJ. I don't have a hotel. I'm just a first time visitor to Sto. Dgo. and a habitual gym rat so I was exploring my workout options while in town.

Te debo una cerveza bien fria!

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
Wow! That's amazing! I post a question at 8:57 and receive a response at 9:13. 16 minutes later. I love this site!

Thanks TJ. I don't have a hotel. I'm just a first time visitor to Sto. Dgo. and a habitual gym rat so I was exploring my workout options while in town.

Te debo una cerveza bien fria!

If you speak to Robert, tell him Thomas from dr1.com sent you. Just so you know, an entire month membership is only RD$500. I believe inscription is RD$1,000. If they have a special, as they normally do, it will be RD$500. So, even if you can't do short term, they're pretty cheap.

I might have to take you up on that fria!

Good luck.

andyt

May 28, 2003
I have gotten a one week membership there

I got a one week membership there in March with no inscription. I think it was
about 350 pesos

Sugoya

Jun 15, 2008
To the guy that said he was able to pay on a daily basis-What's the U.S. Dollar equivalent of what you paid? Thanks.