Guagua Wanted!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
I am looking to buy a large bus for staff transportation, Ideally something like the school buses that transport hotel staff would be great. It's not the kind of thing you see on parking lots for sale much so i just wonderded if anyone had any idea of where to look or better still of one for sale or something similar. It needs to have rear doors for loading equipment also.

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
I need a man ha ha!!!!

Just found someone selling 40 of the forementioned schol buses in Santiago, problem is i am in Higuey so this is kind of cheeky, but i am gonna play the damsel in distress card (sorry feminists ha ha) but i was wondering if maybe a gentleman who knows something about motors would check it out for me????
In return i am not sure what i could do but maybe they need a favor from my neck of the woods, maybe a could send a crate of your favorite tipple or something as all i know about buses is that ...the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round......come on sing with me you know you want to! ;)

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
.... i was wondering if maybe a gentleman who knows something about motors would check it out for me????

Uhm .. perhaps you should add how old you are and bust, waist and hip measurements .. :laugh:

Just joking. There are a few gents in Santiago who claim 'extraordinary mechanical knowledge'. I'm sure someone will lend a hand if they have time at this stage.

In return i am not sure what i could do but maybe they need a favor from my neck of the woods, maybe a could send a crate of your favorite tipple or something as all i know about buses is that ...the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round......come on sing with me you know you want to! ;)

Uhm, are you sure you want to add this piece? :laugh:

OK, all joking aside, if you are mechanically inclined, this could be a fun thing to do, as well as nice to help someone else.

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
Uhm .. perhaps you should add how old you are and bust, waist and hip measurements .. :laugh:

Just joking. There are a few gents in Santiago who claim 'extraordinary mechanical knowledge'. I'm sure someone will lend a hand if they have time at this stage.

Uhm, are you sure you want to add this piece? :laugh:

OK, all joking aside, if you are mechanically inclined, this could be a fun thing to do, as well as nice to help someone else.

If it helps i am an ex lingerie model, 30 (sexual peek for a woman!), waist length dark hair, 34DD real not fake, waist 26, Hips 34!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Luckily some of the wonderful gents in Santiago have been extremley helpful as has Rocky and a few others.

You guys are the best!!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
I think "twin peaks" would be more correct - given the vital statistics ;)

You've started something now Laura...... :cheeky:

Rio

Well i thought it would liven things up a bit, I didn't mention the trapeze as i thought it might be too much for em!!

But seriously i have had alot of help from some of the Guys on this subject and i really appreciate it, For a while there i was very nervous about posting here but i have since met alot of really nice, kind people. Sometimes it is advice you don't want to hear, but most of the time it is truthfull, helpful advice from people who really know.

Yourself included Rio, You crack me up!