Trujillo History

hotwhellstogo

Jun 24, 2008
Where can I go to find out who and when and where someone worked for the Trujillo rule? Are there archives of some sort where I can trace that info I know some of the history of what part they had in the gov but I wanted more info so forth.

Thanks

hotwhellstogo

Jun 24, 2008
How Do I Catch Your Interest

OK SO MAYBE THIS MIGHT STILL BE A TOUCHY SUBJECT ! BUT I'M ALL OUT OF IDEAS. HE WASN'T THAT GREAT TO MY FAMILY EITHER TOOK MANY THINGS FROM THEM WHEN THIS EMPLOYEE PAST AWAY MANY OF MY FAMILIES HAD TO ESCAPE HIM BUT I STILL NEED TO LOCATE THAT PART OF MY HISTORY FOR PERSONAL REASONS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!::paranoid:

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
OK SO MAYBE THIS MIGHT STILL BE A TOUCHY SUBJECT ! BUT I'M ALL OUT OF IDEAS. HE WASN'T THAT GREAT TO MY FAMILY EITHER TOOK MANY THINGS FROM THEM WHEN THIS EMPLOYEE PAST AWAY MANY OF MY FAMILIES HAD TO ESCAPE HIM BUT I STILL NEED TO LOCATE THAT PART OF MY HISTORY FOR PERSONAL REASONS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!::paranoid:

Los Trujillista were not like the Nazi, they didn't keep record of anything, and the littler that they might kept i'll bet 1,000 dollars that Balaguer destroyed