Rugby North Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

bart6

Aug 17, 2007
I know there are a handful of clubs on the island, i will be living in sosua shortly and will be looking to play (even though I should have retired from it by now).

My hope is to find another ex pat who is willing to car pool etc to one of the closest club teams,

are there any players in Sosua Cabarete area willing to make a go of it.

thanks in advance.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I presume you are talking UNION rather than that other game called American Football?? It would be news to me if there was anything within a 100 mile radius of Sosua/Puerto Plata! There MAY be something on the south coast near the capital but even that would surprise me (pleasantly I hasten to add!!).

I look forward to hearing that there are clubs around & who knows, although I am much too old to play (64 this year) I would be happy to visit the odd match or two!!

Would your colour be Red, White, Blue or Green (sincerely hoping it is not black under current circumstances!!). ~ Grahame.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
league of course,

there is a small league of teams on the island

FEDORUGBY

but as fas as i can tell nothing nearby.
Things look bleak.
That website shows the next main event as being in Boca Chica, on the 17th of March 2007.
Eventos

The website also mentions that they have 7 teams, in Santo Domingo, San Cristobal and Constanza.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.