Document Translation & Notarial Copy (Certified Copy)

shaman

Jun 25, 2008
Hello To whom it may Concern,

I Live in Cabarete so the nearest cities for me is Sosua and Puerto Plata.

I have 2 Certificates (mine and my wife) which we need translate from Spanish to English and get Notarial Copy (Certified Copy) For Canadian Embassy where this can be done ? Is it possible to get an address and phone number of representative who speaks English ?

Also what is the avg. price for such service.

This is pretty urgent so if anybody can respond fast will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

--
Best Regards,
Andrew

sherri

Jan 25, 2006
Call the Embassy in Santo Domingo. I called there to get a recommendation of who I should use. I live in Santo DOmingo but im sure they know of someone in your area.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Andrew,
I have recommended George Mendoza to a few people on DR1 & doing a quick search I see another member recommends him also.

I have translated papers from spanish to french at the office of one legal traductor. His name is Senor George Mendoza. His phone number is 809 864 8747
He works in Santiago
gr, melanie

He is a certified translator French/Spanish/English & can provide the service for you. As a plus, I believe he will be in the Sosua/Cabarete area next week, if not soon enough for you - he can work from an e-mailed document. The phone # Melanie posted is still good.

Price per page is not bad. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Good luck.