Names...

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Something I have always been curious about is what your screen names mean, some of you have some pretty interesting ones and I have always wanted to ask. Would you guys mind sharing?

Mine=lalla
Gladys is my name as some of you know, but since i was a baby my family always called me Lali and it always stuck. In school, my friends starting calling me lallapaluza joking around, and then cut it short to lalla. And thats that......

Reactions: mike l

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Bronxboyatheart.

My name says it all.

Honestly, I moved to Florida a few years ago. Then i moved back to NY but moved to Westchester County, alas the name!!!!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
AZB = Abdul zakir Baboso.
I hate my name, especially the last name. So I have trimmed my name to AZB :(

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
i am completely unoriginal...sascha is my first name. i didnt realize until after i had first logged on that i should have been a bit more creative :eek:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think we have a whole thread on usernames and what they mean. I'll have to have to get back to you on mine ;)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Alyonka is the name of my favorite chocolate. It is also the name my parents call me sometimes.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I am a tamborista, my friends call me tambo'!

2qbw5so.jpg

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
AZB = Abdul zakir Baboso.
I hate my name, especially the last name. So I have trimmed my name to AZB :(

Awww im touched that you kept the last name i gave you LOL

Dime, ponte serio ni?o and enlighten us!

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Rio is the name of my Paso Fino horse and the year that I bought him - you can see what means most in my life!

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
I think we have a whole thread on usernames and what they mean. I'll have to have to get back to you on mine ;)

yours is totally mind boggling to me anita, I mean for the life of me..... :cheeky:

is that your stage name? you can tell us, we all know about you.....LOL

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Purr is the name of my favorite boutique, casual streetware and a little less mainstream!! I love it!! I shop often, and that's usually the first place I hit up!!

The La...hmmm I dunno, just sounds so "France" to me, however I speak very little French!

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Purr is the name of my favorite boutique, casual streetware and a little less mainstream!! I love it!! I shop often, and that's usually the first place I hit up!!

The La...hmmm I dunno, just sounds so "France" to me, however I speak very little French!

Where? hmmmm, you must be a favoured customer

Sep 19, 2005
mine is easy...I have a cieling fan in my house that used to belong to Laura Pausini... ha ha ha ha

ok course its a joke ha ha

I am a fan... and it is spelled different, because your user name can only be 14 characters long ( at least that the message I got WHEN I signed up) even though I think I have seen some with longer names

bad bob( aka the laura)

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
mine is easy...I have a cieling fan in my house that used to belong to Laura Pausini... ha ha ha ha

ok course its a joke ha ha

I am a fan... and it is spelled different, because your user name can only be 14 characters long ( at least that the message I got WHEN I signed up) even though I think I have seen some with longer names

bad bob( aka the laura)

LOL your kidding me!!

SEE, its great to know this stuff, just by that I am learning a little bit about you all!