TGIF in Santiago...

Sadams

Feb 23, 2007
good

I ate there June 2nd and the food was very good! Not real crowded and it seemed to have mostly Americans eating there!

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
We ate there yesterday, pretty empty but it was Noon. Food was Ok, prices were US prices. A special two course lunch was RD$395 plus tax so with a soft drink and lunch it was US$30.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
thank you both

do you all think the place will be around in a year?

Anyone know how crowded it is Fri-Sun?

thanks

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I ate there June 2nd and the food was very good! Not real crowded and it seemed to have mostly Americans eating there!

The people who looked american to you, were most likely dominicans. welcome to santiago.
Fridays is doing normal business in the evenings and fills up on weekends and also on some week nights. No more waiting to get a table. I think they have raised their prices as well. They have their clients and they are doing ok here as we have expected.
AZB

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
The people who looked american to you, were most likely dominicans. welcome to santiago.
Fridays is doing normal business in the evenings and fills up on weekends and also on some week nights. No more waiting to get a table. I think they have raised their prices as well. They have their clients and they are doing ok here as we have expected.
AZB

check your PM