costs for the following home improvements

billyidol

Banned
Feb 9, 2004
i wish to install a hedge 3-4 ft high along a 20metre (60ft boundary)..any idea of an expected price i should pay?

i wish to construct a caliche wall 1.5 metres high (4ft)!
ive been quoted $70mtr * 1.5m high . I believe caliche is the correct name for this style of fence. Its the type of fence made out of large chunks of rock that are piled on top of each other and then cemented into place (up to the desired height!)

I wish to have 12metres2 (120sqft) of cement work done. Just to make a pathway of sorts...........how much per m2 to have it layed? Ive been quoted about $40m2

pool cover;
im after a particular type of pool cover (ie the type that is made of canvas or of a heavy duty material that lies across the pool and is then strapped into place).
The fastener system would work as follows;
4*female housings are placed at each corner of the pool directly into the cement surrounding my pool.
The 4*male screw/inserts are attached to straps which inturn are attached to each corner of the canvas covering
These male inserts are placed into the female housings and then the straps are tightened, providing a secure pool covering......phew!!!!!!!!! Hope you understand what im talking about

any recommendations as to who would sell something like that?
Any recommendations on a cost effective way to securely cover an empty pool?
prices??

thanks in advance