Russian Circus in San Pedro de Marcoris

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Mon-Fri shows are at 8pm
Sat 5pm & 8pm
Sun 2pm 5pm 8pm

Tickets cost RD$300 AND $700 for V.I.P ringside, but to be honest we paid for ringside and allthough very good you could still have a great view right at the back as is a small ring.

The show is very good and we really enjoyed it, if you can take some kids with you as they will love it. There is a thread about this in living section that also has a telephone number.

Take a handheld fan or something to fan yourself with as it was stifling in there and go and buy your tickets in advance as it will save disapointment should it be busy.

Hope you enjoy it!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Mon-Fri shows are at 8pm
Sat 5pm & 8pm
Sun 2pm 5pm 8pm

Tickets cost RD$300 AND $700 for V.I.P ringside, but to be honest we paid for ringside and allthough very good you could still have a great view right at the back as is a small ring.

The show is very good and we really enjoyed it, if you can take some kids with you as they will love it. There is a thread about this in living section that also has a telephone number.

Take a handheld fan or something to fan yourself with as it was stifling in there and go and buy your tickets in advance as it will save disapointment should it be busy.

Hope you enjoy it!

danely

Apr 23, 2004
Is this circus called "the Moscow Circus" or similar ? If so I saw them about 8 months ago and it was great !

Sugoya

Jun 15, 2008
Just wanted to up this and possibly get more information as to how long the circus is in town, or where it's going next. Or even on another level, what is it about San Pedro that would make the circus performance be there (i.e., does it attract these kind of performances frequently?) Thanks.