Rocky's 4th of July gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtown_4life

Jan 3, 2008
I fell in love with the food and Staff at Rocky's during my first visit to Sousa..I was hoping to make the 4th of July BBQ but unfortunately can?t make it..If anyone is taking pics of the event I would greatly appreciate it if they could forward or post the pics..thanks

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
I fell in love with the food and Staff at Rocky's during my first visit to Sousa..I was hoping to make the 4th of July BBQ but unfortunately can?t make it..If anyone is taking pics of the event I would greatly appreciate it if they could forward or post the pics..thanks

Agreed - I am sure they will - for those of us stranded in much less appealing parts of the world. If only to say nah,nah,nah to us........ ;)

I am so jealous!

Rio

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I am not jealous by nature but I too feel a tad envious of the get-together.

Anyway, I feel lucky enough to have enjoyed the great food and company there on my last trip...

So please all you guys attending...have a cold one for us, we will be there in spirit, right rio?;)

Looking forward to the pics.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Definitely - beer cold....... and men hot ...... the only way to go ;)

Rio
As it's a summer BBQ party, all the men will be bare chested and wearing G strings or butt floss bathing suits, except for Alan who refuses to take off his colostomy bag.
Curt has promised to wear his electric pasties this year, but only if we supply the batteries.
Robert says he will be wearing nothing but a DR1 logo.
Catcherintherye will be wearing a catcher's mitt only.
Some of the other men will be accompanied by their wives. so we're not sure how permissive they will be in allowing them to get down to their birthday suits, but we plan to have a special tequila shooters bar for the wives, in hopes that they won't give a damn.
Please send $50 US by Western Union for the live webcam feed.

dtown_4life

Jan 3, 2008
As it's a summer BBQ party, all the men will be bare chested and wearing G strings or butt floss bathing suits, except for Alan who refuses to take off his colostomy bag.
Curt has promised to wear his electric pasties this year, but only if we supply the batteries.
Some of the other men will be accompanied by their wives. so we're not sure how permissive they will be in allowing them to get down to their birthday suits, but we plan to have a special tequila shooters bar for the wives, in hopes that they won't give a damn.

Can I delete a thread?? I changed my mind about requesting pics...LOL (joking)

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
As a special consideration for all those attending, I will empty and rinse my colostomy bag before the celebrations. Just keep kids with sharp objects away. I'm conscious of the environment and don't want a hazardous spill.

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004

Oh for the love of God! I never thought I'd say this....but BRING ON THE TEQUILA! :bunny:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006

i just threw up my lunch!! :squareeye

btw: just realized there are two threads why didnt the OP post this on the Rocky's 4th of july thread?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com

btw: just realized there are two threads why didnt the OP post this on the Rocky's 4th of july thread?
Thank you M.A.R. for the 50 bux, which we just received by WU a few minutes ago.
I'm surprised at how fast it got here.
We will soon be sending you your special code for viewing the live feed on Friday.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
ayyyy nooooo why did you post that info here......now everyone knows how i like my men.......arrghghgh now i can never forgive you for this......:mad::cry::cry::cry:

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Rocky asking for Western Union!

Well I have never had that as an excuse before - always a first for everything I suppose. I've got some blank forms to hand as it happens!! ;)

Visions of male attire or non attire are swimming around in my head as I type..... :ermm:

Rio

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
ayyyy nooooo why did you post that info here......now everyone knows how i like my men.......arrghghgh now i can never forgive you for this......:mad::cry::cry::cry:
So sorry dear.
I won't post the details of your special request about Robert and his DR1 logo.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Well I have never had that as an excuse before - always a first for everything I suppose. I've got some blank forms to hand as it happens!! ;)

Visions of male attire or non attire are swimming around in my head as I type..... :ermm:

Rio
Thank you too, Rio.
Received your $50 US and will also be soon sending you your viewing code.

dtown_4life

Jan 3, 2008
Missed it

Actually this was mentioned a few months ago and I have been trying to get down there on the 4th for a while..I didn't realize there was an actual thread for this until after I posted this one..sorry

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Rocky, consider my donation via WU taken care of...for such a worthy cause, how could I not;) ?

I am already glued to my seat and anxiously awaiting the big day....all that "meat" in one place at the same time...oohhh:bunny:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rocky, consider my donation via WU taken care of...for such a worthy cause, how could I not;) ?

I am already glued to my seat and anxiously awaiting the big day....all that "meat" in one place at the same time...oohhh:bunny:
$50 US received and acknowledged.
As for filling Alanindr's colostomy bag with helium, along with the balloons, we will do our best but it depends on how much Mad Dog he has consumed.
I see that your friend Blue Lodge will be there too.
He was just by for breakfast and he said to say hi.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Actually this was mentioned a few months ago and I have been trying to get down there on the 4th for a while..I didn't realize there was an actual thread for this until after I posted this one..sorry
No need to be sorry.
Just send your $50 and all will be well in paradise.
PS: If you have any strange requests as others have, we will consider anything that doesn't prove to be fatal.

Status
Not open for further replies.