Fedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Anyone have experience of sending something (probably a box) from NY to Sosua Fedex? How long does it take? What about customs? Is it as reliable as it is in the States? Is there another company you would recommend that is better for service here in the DR?

Thanks.
Ro

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
i send regularily from canada to puerto plata by fed ex. So far all has gone well, expensive but reliable. It usually takes a couple of days longer than to the states but it is still reliable and fairly quick. Usually there by the 4th day after I send it.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Anyone have experience of sending something (probably a box) from NY to Sosua Fedex? How long does it take? What about customs? Is it as reliable as it is in the States? Is there another company you would recommend that is better for service here in the DR?

Thanks.
Ro

I know previously Jetblue Airlines offered some type of freight service from JFK.(I never used it myself) For the cost of a toll free call to them ;)(1800 JETBLUE), may be worthwhile to look into it.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Thanks everyone. I'll try UPS or Fedex - don't have anyone who can take it to JFK to use Jet Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.