Laptop Video Woes

Sugoya

Jun 15, 2008
Hello,

This question is not really related to the D.R., but I post in this forum, so I figure I can see if anyone knows. I am having a problem with my laptop's video recording. My voice seems incaple of synching up with my lips. What possible solutions have any of you found for this? I own a Dell XPS (M1530)Any and all help would be very much appreciated. Thank You for your time.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hello,

This question is not really related to the D.R., but I post in this forum, so I figure I can see if anyone knows. I am having a problem with my laptop's video recording. My voice seems incaple of synching up with my lips. What possible solutions have any of you found for this? I own a Dell XPS (M1530)Any and all help would be very much appreciated. Thank You for your time.
You could drag the clip into Movie Maker and try to sync it up there,

Sugoya

Jun 15, 2008
Thanks, I will look into it. I'm actually looking for something easier, but I will look into it.

Anyone else have these problems?

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Perhaps you have other applications running that are using your cpu cycles or memory. Make sure all other applications are terminated. Also, not knowing what you have for on line access disconnect from it.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Are you using a regular webcam?? if yes, thats the problem, those cams offer poor quality video and due to the codec/compression is incapable of synching with the sound that is beeing recorded. Get a camcorder and you will see the difference right away.