(brand New Video) Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic !!!!!!!!!!! Check It Out !!!!!

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
YouTube - SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ReCv5jdgBZQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ReCv5jdgBZQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SANTO DOMINGO IS THE CAPITAL AND THE LARGEST CITY IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, AND THE SEVENTH LARGEST IN NORTH AMERICA. TODAY, ALMOST A THIRD OF DOMINICANS LIVE IN SANTO DOMINGO. THE CITY IS LOCATED IN THE CARIBBEAN SEA AT THE MOUTH OF THE OZAMA RIVER. IT IS THE OLDEST CONTINUOUSLY INHABITED EUROPEAN SETTLEMENT IN THE AMERICAS, AND WAS THE FIRST SEAR OF SPANISH COLONIAL RULE IN THE NEW WORLD.

SONG IN THE BACKGROUND IS 3 SONGS IN ONE

G-UNIT - HOLLOW THRU HIM (FAT JOE & DJ KHALED DISS) .....50 CENT LLOYD BANKS AND TONY YAYO

RED CAFE - PAPER TOUCHIN REMIX FEAT. FAT JOE, JADAKISS AND FABOLOUS

CASSIDY - PAPER TOUCHIN FREESTYLE

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Oh my God, I'm speechless. :dead: :p :rolleyes:

Quick question: where is the city? Just wondering.

-NALs

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Im American !! End Of Story !

Give it up!!!!

Yo Kidd:

Nice seeing you with a bottle of water instead of a Presidente ( wait a second, that does not sound right)

Ok. Where is the Presidente? LOL

Nice video!

Awesome soundtrack!

The KiDDDDDDDD

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
I Also Think He Had His Finger Up Because I Splashed Him With Water In Wet Dreams Part 1

ohhh those guys were your buddies, i was like thats so rude!! them findering you!!

and i was just kidding about the "EXPLODER" part...pretty sure its a Yukon!!:classic:

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
He Just Wanted To Get In The Film Someway ! Thats All He Knew I Was Filming !!! Hope Everyone Else Liked The Film ....i Have More In The Vault

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Nals Why Are U Speechless If You Mind Me Asking ?
Don't take it personally, but the video is so-so.

Like I said before, where exactly is the city?

A more appropriate title would had been "The Caribbean Sea from Santo Domingo". :rolleyes:

-NALs

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
It looks like a video of some putz in a red Cheepayta giving the finger to his chopo pals listening to some noise by The Game on the way to Boca Chica!

Not one of Dominican-Kidd's top productions.

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Yea But At Least Thats The Capital !!

Have You Been There ???

don't Take It Personally, But The Video Is So-so.

Like I Said Before, Where Exactly Is The City?

A More Appropriate Title Would Had Been "the Caribbean Sea From Santo Domingo". :rolleyes:

-nals

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
I Got Nothing Wrong With Other Peoples Opinions !!! In Fact Many Have Complimented On It !! So Im Good ! U Can Send Me Death Threats And I'll Still Be Putting Out Videos !!! If Its Not One Of My Best Productions Then I Consider That A Compliment Why Because If I Made Videos Better Then That View Then I Am Ecstatic !!!!!!

don't Take It Personally, But The Video Is So-so.

Like I Said Before, Where Exactly Is The City?

A More Appropriate Title Would Had Been "the Caribbean Sea From Santo Domingo". :rolleyes:

-nals

it Looks Like A Video Of Some Putz In A Red Cheepayta Giving The Finger To His Chopo Pals Listening To Some Noise By The Game On The Way To Boca Chica!

Not One Of Dominican-kidd's Top Productions.

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
I Cant Do A Documentary Type Thing On The Enitire Country So I Take A Piece And Thats It ! That Would Take Hours !! So I Did The Title Because I Was In The Capital !

Thanks 2 Those Who Viewed The Video Whether U Liked It Or Not !

it's The Title That Is Confusing. When I Read Santo Domingo I Expected To See Santo Domingo Ciudad Centro.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
I Cant Do A Documentary Type Thing On The Enitire Country So I Take A Piece And Thats It ! That Would Take Hours !! So I Did The Title Because I Was In The Capital !

Thanks 2 Those Who Viewed The Video Whether U Liked It Or Not !

Kidd,

Thanks for making the video. Some may like and extended view of the same sights, others not so much, but it's cool that you're having what appears to collectively be harmless fun.

That Said, It's Considered Pretty Poor Grammar (And Even Poorer Style Contradictory To One's Efforts To "Keep It Real") To Capitalize The First Letter In Every Word.

It also makes it harder to read, as a capitalized letter is a signal for either the start of a new sentence, or a proper noun.