Wonderful cat to a good home

Juliette

Jan 30, 2008
Is anyone looking for a sweet cat that has been spayed and up to date on her shots?

She is a really sweet black and white cat that I brought from Canada. She has adapted well to the D.R and has become a good cockroach and lizard hunter. I have two other cats that she just isn't getting along with. She's a bit of a bully and doesn't cope well with other pets. She is a one pet per family kind of cat. She loves to be pet and rub up againt your leg but she enjoys her independence so she can explore and hunt. She is not aggresive but shy around loud noises and big crowds. She will likely hide when little kids are around trying to get at her. However she has learned to coexist with the other pets and I know she can do it again she just needs to learn who is the boss.

I'd love her to go to a loving home and if I can find one here in Santo Domingo know she'd be happy to stay. I'd rather not put her thru the trauma travelling on a plane because she had a hard go the first time around. If I can't find her a suitable home I will take her back to Canada and make sure she has a good home there

Thanks kindly

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Is anyone looking for a sweet cat that has been spayed and up to date on her shots?

She is a really sweet black and white cat that I brought from Canada. She has adapted well to the D.R and has become a good cockroach and lizard hunter. I have two other cats that she just isn't getting along with. She's a bit of a bully and doesn't cope well with other pets. She is a one pet per family kind of cat. She loves to be pet and rub up againt your leg but she enjoys her independence so she can explore and hunt. She is not aggresive but shy around loud noises and big crowds. She will likely hide when little kids are around trying to get at her. However she has learned to coexist with the other pets and I know she can do it again she just needs to learn who is the boss.

I'd love her to go to a loving home and if I can find one here in Santo Domingo know she'd be happy to stay. I'd rather not put her thru the trauma travelling on a plane because she had a hard go the first time around. If I can't find her a suitable home I will take her back to Canada and make sure she has a good home there

Thanks kindly
Perhaps you could post her pic?
If you don't know how, you could send it to me and I'll post it for you.