How to get Verified in Paypal from the DR

Domwolf

Mar 22, 2004
Here is a simple way to get verified by Paypal in the DR.

You can sell online ( ebay , etc. ) once verified and be able to transfer money from paypal to a Visa Debit card to use local .

Step 1.

Go to Netspend.com and request a Prepaid Visa Card.

Its free and you can use anywhere in the world, buy online , in stores and use ATMs.

If you need someone to send you money from the USA it's easy with this netspend. All they have to do is go into one of the MANY reload location all around the USA. Buy a ReloadCard for 4.95 and fill with $20 to $500 bucks. they send you the Reload number via email o call.
You go online o call netspend insert Reload number into you account and presto the money goes into your card. Use right away no waiting , as soon as you insert the number the money is good.

Cheaper then WU, MoneyGram , and others . Try to send $500 here for $4.95 with any other service.

Step 2.

Once you get your netspend card and you activate it, you go into your paypal account and in add BankAccount you put in your netspend account ( Info on the site since your Visa Debit card is also a paperless checking account you have an automatic bank account from Metabank. You can also use to recieve wiretransfers, or direct deposits)

Paypal will deposit 2 small ammounts into your account that you later confirm, Presto you are verified.

Now you can get paid via paypal and transfer that money into your VisaCard and use here in stores and ATMs.

Any question fell free to pm me o email me.

:glasses:

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
ha ha you are the hardest working spammer I have come across in awhile. I am sure we are all going to take the time to jot down your referral number in the next 15 minutes before this thread gets deleted.

Feb 7, 2007
Ha ha

Instead of Step 1... you can get a Banco Leon (BL) prepaid VISA (VI)... with a passport and 100 pesos (50 pesos card issue and 50 pesos initial deposit).
You can also get onine banking to PP VI on the spot.

once you insert your VI card number into paypal, small amounts (for a total of less than 1 dollar - 34 pesos) will be charged against your BL VI. In the online banking you see the referebce straight away which you enter into paypal and there you go... you're verified.

Domwolf

Mar 22, 2004
Tested With Googlecheckout Also works , now you can sell via PayPal and Googlesheckout.

rubio_higuey when i mean verified , i mean that you can sell via paypal and have the money transfered to an accoun you can take the money out of. With the leon card you can buy. But you can't take money out.

With the netspend you can sell and have the money in an accout you can use here to pay bills . shop in stores and use at ATM's

Esa es la diferencia .

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2007
With the leon card you can buy. But you can't take money out.

You can take money out of any paypal account. You can have a check mailed to an EPS/Business Mail address and cash the check in the DR.
Lengthy, but the money can be taken out of paypal afterall.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
right Rubio,
and you can also take money out of any other account, i.e. a simple BHD US$ , and you can easily and hassle free send money to that DR bank account where you can take the money out from, you can send money to that account from all over the world.
looks like i missed some point,
or where is the special/reason to do that OP-recommended stuff??
Mike

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
Is using a PayPal Debit Card to withdraw money from an ATM in Sosua something which is fairly standard and secure?

weazel

Apr 24, 2009
i`ve tryed doing this as you described,but how do you verify the two small amounts deposited from paypal to your netspend debit card?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
errrrrrrrr all you need to do it use the address of a relative in your home country, sounds a lot more simple

hockey_vlad

Dec 4, 2007
www.vladworks.com
I got the banco leon pre-paid visa and entered it into my paypal....got the the transaction listed on my internet banking......but no 4 digit code.....it has been a week...any ideas anyone?

ps i have a canadian paypal account.....

Feb 7, 2007
I got the banco leon pre-paid visa and entered it into my paypal....got the the transaction listed on my internet banking......but no 4 digit code.....it has been a week...any ideas anyone?

ps i have a canadian paypal account.....

It would say XXXXPAYPAL or PAYPAL*XXXX on your online statement.
If not, just call the authorizations department at Banco Leon and ask them for the code