Spanish/Scandinavian interpreter needed

Chareena

Apr 3, 2004
janssoncarina.blogspot.com
Is there anyone in the Puerto Plata area who is fluent in both Spanish and any of the Scandinavian languages, preferrably Swedish but Norwegian or Danish are also possible? A certified interpreter is not needed in this case, just somebody who would be willing to help my friend in an important situation.

My friend is not computer literate, that's why I ask on her behalf.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
There is a young Swedish guy on the North coast who does this for a living. His name is Mike, and I belive he now resides in cabarete. I'm sure you can locate him thru the Campo Bar along Pedro Clasnete (sp) in Sousa.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Im sure some one will correct me if im wrong - but i also believe the owner of Hamburger Paradise opp Club residential in Sosua actually does this for a living.

Im sure if you had a drink and some food in there he would help out.

Good luck.

Chareena

Apr 3, 2004
janssoncarina.blogspot.com
Im sure some one will correct me if im wrong - but i also believe the owner of Hamburger Paradise opp Club residential in Sosua actually does this for a living.

Im sure if you had a drink and some food in there he would help out.

Good luck.

Neither I or my friend is in the D.R. at the moment. My friend is coming down in a few weeks. I think she might want to contact a possible interpreter before she comes. It would be great if anyone could provide the phone number to the owner of Hamburger Paradise or the number to his restaurant.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Hamburger Paradise
Pedro Clisante
Sosua
Puerto Plata
Republica Dominicana
809 917 8450

Contact me at 'tom at pilemanden.dk'
or skype me. My skype name is tomsteen55

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
***Note

I am not Tom from Hamburger Paradise.
I copied the info from his website!

He does have great food & cute waitresses.

tambo'