Spanish Tutor in Bavaro?

P-A

Jun 14, 2008
I'm pretty sure this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a tutor in the Bavaro area who could give (worthwhile) private Spanish lessons to an adult? Thanks :)

P-A

Jun 14, 2008
Mike I was hoping you might respond :cheeky: Although I don't think those are the kind of Spanish lessons I am looking for :eek:

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
ha ha ha
P-A,
they are the fastest spanish lesson available, and they work, you learn exactly that kind of spanish you need to get understood on the streets, lol.
seriously, where in bavaro are you living, because a lady next door to me(still, i am mooving in a new appartment saturday in Cabeza de Toro for need of moore sleeping rooms for kids) is Dominican and has a Dominican english teacher, he is coming to the house to give his lessons, i will ask for his number and what rates he has and pass it along to you. whhat are you doing around here in bavaro?
Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
hey P-A,
got lucky right away,
i called my wifey to ask the neighbour's lady for the guy and luckily he's been there with the ladies that moment.
his name is Robert and his cell number is 1-829-712-6327
i spoke to him on the phone, so he awaits your call.
he's a nice trusteable guy and sure nothing expensive.
good luck
Mike

P-A

Jun 14, 2008
Hi Mike,

Thanks a bunch for his number!! That is a great help, thank you!!

I am getting ready to move down for the beginning of November (or October if I can swing it then). I will be taking private Spanish lessons at home until I move, but for increased fluency I would like to continue lessons of sorts while down there. I will be looking for employment and therefore don't have "anything to do around Bavaro" as of yet :)

PS - I will be looking to rent a 1bdr/studio apartment (or a bedroom from someone looking for a roommate) for about 6 months while I get myself established. And something in an area that's within walking distance to the PC bus route. Just thought I would throw that out there in case you hear of someone looking to rent out.

Cheers Mike!

Last edited:

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
for a rental contact Robert
on rob-hill123@hotmail.com
cell: 1-809-850-6610
but do that on time, he is mostly booked with mid-term-rentals
which stay several weeks or months.
the place is named Aoartamentos Mar Tropical,
located in El Cortecito, the buses stop right in front of the door,
supermarkets and such are all located in walking distance.
Mike

P-A

Jun 14, 2008
Mike,
I contacted Rob and his apartments sound perfect for what I am looking for! Unfortunately he is full but he said he will let me know if something becomes available.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Mike! You've been a wonderful help and when I am in Punta Cana next I would love to thank you in person!