People abusing reputation system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Just wanted to let my fellow DR1'ers know what happens when you dare to disagree with one of the DR1 icons:

15ecqv4.jpg

carolathompson

Oct 11, 2007
Too funny, Im surprised though that it took you that long to figure it out.
Ive gotten a few nasty ones as well.......it seems you cant have an opinion on here, and if you do you get called nasty names.....and told to go crawl back in your hole.Kinda like being back in grade school. The nasty comments, from posters, came , as a result of my posts from the same thread. IN that thread, never did I call someone a name......I just gave an opinion.
It doesnt bother me at all about that , what bothers me is the same people get away with posting crap all the time, and nothing ever happens.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
LOL. At least you have a bunch of yellow ones. Nobody ever gives me any. Booohooo.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Perhaps it is as it says, that you are rude and/or incorrect.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion as I am Rocky. Just to let you know more than a few people sent me pms telling me that you were the rude and obnoxious one.

One should expect better from a DR1 icon than to be playing schoolyard games like this.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
You are certainly entitled to your opinion as I am Rocky. Just to let you know more than a few people sent me pms telling me that you were the rude and obnoxious one.

One should expect better from a DR1 icon than to be playing schoolyard games like this.
I'm not an icon.
I am a person.
One might expect that posters here would not be rude and incorrect, but alas we have to put up with all sorts.
Are you through whining now, or are you going to make a federal case out of it?

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006

Lets see. Why is it that I am not even one bit surprised at this?.

The way a man thinketh in his very heart....so he is.

Sholly

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Can anyone even explain this system to me...I thought that it was just personal cooments that people sent to you. Now that I am paying more attention, I see that there are colors. What is this...like a rating or a score?
:ermm::ermm::ermm:
SHALENA

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Can anyone even explain this system to me...I thought that it was just personal cooments that people sent to you. Now that I am paying more attention, I see that there are colors. What is this...like a rating or a score?
:ermm::ermm::ermm:
SHALENA

See the thread below. The color of the reputation box has changed from green to yellow in most threads. It allows people to judge your posts. Directly to the right of the number of the post there is a box with a small "x" and a small check mark right above it. If you hit this button a box will pop up and you have the option of selecting approval or disapproval of a post.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-stuff/69673-what-does-green-bar-mean.html

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Chip, didn't I send you a PM last week about taking this type of BS off of DR1?
The exact same PM I sent Rocky as well, that way you both got to read what I wrote.

Chip, deal with it like an adult, not here on DR1.
Rocky, enough of the multiple rep BS, we have spoken about this before.

Looks like I'm back to my cat herding days...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.