Home in Punta Cana is almost ready ??'s

jp823

Jan 15, 2008
I am planning on flying to Punta Cana in early August. Our apt. will be done which is very exciting. We are using a shipping company to pack up and deliver household goods to our apt. All of the items are new is it recommended that they are taken out of their original packaging? We are also sending small kitchen electrical appliances are there any restrictions on shipping these (toaster, blender etc)

Are pre-paid cell phones the way to go when I am there to avoid my expensive roaming charges? Thank you.:nervous:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Any new home party, celebration? are we invited? can we spend the weekend there as guests? hahahaha
AZB

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
where's the party in PC?????
will be there if beers are cold, lol.
App ready,
i hope you wrote that because you know it is ready, not just because an "Ingenieurio" promised to be "ready", ha ha, in that case i would ask him about to be ready before you purchase the flight tickets and come over.
da..n,
we are harsh today, sorry.
where is your new Apptmt located in the PC area?
and BTW,
welcome to the island
Mike

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
i hope you wrote that because you know it is ready, not just because an "Ingenieurio" promised to be "ready", ha ha, in that case i would ask him about to be ready before you purchase the flight tickets and come over.
If it is what I think it is, I wouldn't buy those tickets just yet.

Pib
Moving to Punta Cana tomorrow.

jp823

Jan 15, 2008
Thanks for the welcome

My apt. is in Cap Cana. I visited in May and it was about 95% completed so now they tell us last week in July. They have started delivering all of the remaining bldgs. for delivery so I'm going the first or second week in August just in case ;)