Short term rental

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyjfisch

Mar 30, 2008
I am returning to the DR in December and want to rent an apartment in the Puerto Plata/Sosua area for a month. How much am I looking at paying? From top end to low end.What would top end include and what would low end include? Middle range include?

donquixote

Aug 2, 2005
rentals

check dr1rental section.
1 bed rooms from $500 to $2000\
studios from $300 to 1500
both depend on location and unit and what is provided

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
If you indicate to us what features/amenitites are important to you and whether or not you require a specific location and will have your own transportation, it may make it easier to make suggestions. (PM if you would like).

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
And do you want the month of December or will be coming toward the end of December wanting most of January? That can be a deciding factor as well as many of us are sold out for January.

kellyjfisch

Mar 30, 2008
Honestly, amenities are not so important. I mean I would like running water and safe location. Other than that I am just looking for a good deal. No I will not have my own transportation so I would like to be in decent location to entertainment either in Puerto Plata or Sosua. I am looking for a place approximently from December 8th to Jan. 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.