At Home Call Center Campaigns

J

joerusso

Hello, I am looking for some work as An Agent for call center work. I currently work at home doing the same kind of work of a call center. If anyone has some campaigns that they need help with, please contact me. I do all kinds of call center work, from scrub calls, lead generation, in bound, out bound etc. You can contact me at 809-566-3432 or email me at arecene2002@yahoo.com or you can just send me a PM here. Thank You. Joe & Tony

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hello, I am looking for some work as An Agent for call center work. I currently work at home doing the same kind of work of a call center. If anyone has some campaigns that they need help with, please contact me. I do all kinds of call center work, from scrub calls, lead generation, in bound, out bound etc. You can contact me at 809-566-3432 or email me at arecene2002@yahoo.com or you can just send me a PM here. Thank You. Joe & Tony

I adverise on the Dr1 for work at home virtual agents. The ad was about to expire, I have not checked lately.

You can send me a PM to open the lines of communication.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Mike, Joe and Tony
I sent you my resume... So you have an Idea of what i have done the past...
Lets chat over on skype so I can understand more your needs and offer a more suited solutions base on what i have set up so far.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
This is Wut I'm talkin bout Willis

Mike, Joe and Tony
I sent you my resume... So you have an Idea of what i have done the past...
Lets chat over on skype so I can understand more your needs and offer a more suited solutions base on what i have set up so far.

Mike ill call you manana after you had a chance to review my resume and do some research about me....
At the moment my outsourcing business has been with out a project for 3 weeks some many of my call centers have gone wit a new brokers...I ma looking for a good business process that will bring stability to me and my customers...
--

it should read like this......

Mike ,
I will call you tomorrow after you have had a chance to review my resume.

At the moment my outsourcing business has been with out a project for 3 weeks. Many of my call centers have gone with new brokers.

I am looking to partner with a professional, that will bring stability to me and my employees.
--

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Okey so I have grammar issues.......WAOOOOOO thats new!

Apparently this had never stop me from performing well my duties or getting ahead in life...Pero cada Loco con su tema.....

Now In regards to your business opportunity Opus Gamma not interested and I hope everyone that reads this understand that employers need to respect privacy and not play games.
I am the one to blame for my typos and grammar...
If you don't understand what I wrote.....let me rephrase
gracias por tu participacion..Y no te quejes de que no tines agnetes..veo por que y no es por el problema de gramatica sino por tu mala administracion....Los buenos empleoados se hacen......

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Okey so I have grammar issues.......WAOOOOOO thats new!

Apparently this had never stop me from performing well my duties or getting ahead in life...Pero cada Loco con su tema.....

Now In regards to your business opportunity Opus Gamma not interested and I hope everyone that reads this understand that employers need to respect privacy and not play games.
I am the one to blame for my typos and grammar...
If you don't understand what I wrote.....let me rephrase
gracias por tu participacion..Y no te quejes de que no tines agnetes..veo por que y no es por el problema de gramatica sino por tu mala administracion....Los buenos empleoados se hacen......

Seriously,

When dealing with Fortune 500 companies grammar is very impoortant.

If you are running a spanish campaign and are fluent in spanish then do that.

When you are running English campaigns which I do exclusively, then you had better be proficient or I cannot hire you.

That's why I pay more than the others.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I would have responded sooner, but one of the benefits of being semi-retired is that I never get out bed before noon and I never work more than 4 hours per day and only 4 days a week.

I have owned a large call center grossing more than $2 mil per year and don't need the headaches or the money.

So I will choose who I hire and how many I hire....thank-you very much !

Last edited: