Cabanas in Santiago

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Does anyone where the Cabanas in Santiago are located? What street? Are they lined up the way they are in Santo Domingo or are they scattered?

Also for those of you on the North Coast, Samana or the East where are the Cabanas located?

In SD we have them in San Isidro and also have them at el 12 of GW (Malecon) and on el 13 of Autopista Duarte.

Cheers all,

Mr. Lu

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There are a lot on Hwy 1 heading towards SD just outside of Santiago.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Going from santiago to Santo domingo, autopista duarte, you will see a whole section devoted to cabanas. This is closer to santiago but before reaching moca. You also have a few cabanas located on road from navarete to santiago (elios and Mirage).
AZB

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
What's a good average cabana in Santiago, in terms of price, cleanliness, service?

Any Cabana experts?

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
?

Going from santiago to Santo domingo, autopista duarte, you will see a whole section devoted to cabanas. This is closer to santiago but before reaching moca. You also have a few cabanas located on road from navarete to santiago (elios and Mirage).
AZB

Can you give me some details, in terms of street names? Are they all located on the same strip as they are in Santo Domingo? Are they as flashy?

Also does anyone have any opinions on cabanas, and the people who use them, i.e. social/economic perspectives, sexual promiscuity, infidelity, underage sex?

Many Thanks,

Cheers,

Mr. Lu

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Can you give me some details, in terms of street names? Are they all located on the same strip as they are in Santo Domingo? Are they as flashy?

Also does anyone have any opinions on cabanas, and the people who use them, i.e. social/economic perspectives, sexual promiscuity, infidelity, underage sex?

Many Thanks,

Cheers,

Mr. Lu

I am very interested to see how this is answered being that many people that use these cabanas are never seened by anyone including the workers.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am sorry, the cabanas on road from navarete to santiago is ethics not elios.
Mirage is on the right side of road to navarete, just next to andy's ranch going from santiago to villa gonzales. Its a clean cabana with out door open air jacuzzi. the presidential suite is no less than a royal palace type marbled room. double floor, the jacuzzi down stairs and bedroom upstairs.
majority of cabanas are located on autopista duarte, both sides of of autopista. Bora bora is probably the best one but the other ones are not so far off. they are all top notch except for palmira and other few.
AZB

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Cheers

I am sorry, the cabanas on road from navarete to santiago is ethics not elios.
Mirage is on the right side of road to navarete, just next to andy's ranch going from santiago to villa gonzales. Its a clean cabana with out door open air jacuzzi. the presidential suite is no less than a royal palace type marbled room. double floor, the jacuzzi down stairs and bedroom upstairs.
majority of cabanas are located on autopista duarte, both sides of of autopista. Bora bora is probably the best one but the other ones are not so far off. they are all top notch except for palmira and other few.
AZB

Thanks for your input.

Mr. Lu

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Just a clarifcation

Many Thanks,

Cheers,

Mr. Lu

I would like to clarify something. In my previous post I used the wrong words. I wrote "underage sex" when I meant to use "teenage sex." I don't want people thinking about underage sex or things like that. That is not the conversation at hand or would I like to venture down that gray area. I know some would jump on that topic of conversation. Like I said I am interested in how cabanas have an affect teenagers who have sex.

Cheers and sorry for the mistake,

Mr. Lu

Se?or_Jimenez

Mar 2, 2006
Cabanas (n)
-- Discreet sanctuary where us Dominicans take beautiful chopas who we dont want to be seen with in public --

Bora Bora - Top of the line.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
doing so...

Mr. Lu,

Maybe you are better off asking the owners of the cabanas in Santo Domingo as they are all chinese (almost) they can answer you in mandarin.

Ni-hao

I am doing so. Asking people from various sectors (public, private, business) their opinions on cabanas. DR1 being the private sector and the foreign opinion. Also I know there are many Dominicans on DR1 so your opinions would be very helpful.

Cheers,

Mr. Lu

Jan 5, 2006
I think that the average underage kids are conducting their business at home, when their parents are gone, and not going to the caba?as.

As a few others have indicated, in Santiago, Bora Bora is king. Bora Bora

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
senor Jimenez is right again. marrried men use cabanas when they take out cute looking barrios girls or university girls or simply call girls. most people use cabanas because they don't want to be seen with the girl in public. Example: a barrio girl who happens to be hot and willing to perform. She will be taken to cabana and then dumped near her house and bye bye. Funny, most foreigners treat the same girls as if they are the last coca cola in the desert. They fall in love with them and get them visa to live in north america. One guy I know has bought his girlfriend an apartment in a nice area. The girl looks like a maid.
AZB

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
What's a good average cabana in Santiago, in terms of price, cleanliness, service?

Any Cabana experts?

I have not yet found a hotel in Satiago I like, feel safe in and has 24 hr (reliable) hot and plentiful shower water and all that at a reasonable price... so, I followed the advice of a Dominican sales rep (lady) and now usually stay at Bora Bora... after some haggling that comes to 1400 Pesos a night.

I also did a 3 hour deal once.... but not at Bora Bora but one nearby... and came about 300 Pesos (standard suite).

Some advertise a 99Pesos special... probably a quickie deal(?).

... J-D.

May 31, 2005
One of my cousins uses caba?as because her boyfriend and her both live at home and they cannot be intimate in their homes. Even if the parents go to work, there are still younger brothers and sisters at home. They are both in their 20s.

Se?or_Jimenez

Mar 2, 2006
Also proper etiqutte must be used in Cabanas. Example:

We can be best friends, if we were to run into each other with our respective discretionary toys (chopas) I do not know you and you most certainly do not know me. As a matter of fact we do not even know what the hell a cabana is.

Jan 5, 2006
Also proper etiqutte must be used in Cabanas. Example:

We can be best friends, if we were to run into each other with our respective discretionary toys (chopas) I do not know you and you most certainly do not know me. As a matter of fact we do not even know what the hell a cabana is.

This is one of the 10 commandments of manhood. ;)