Salsa Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
The first Salsa class at Las Canas was a big hit! In fact, looks like it will increase to twice a week, but for now, Wednesday, 6:30 pm at Las Canas, 200 pesos. You do not need to pre-register, just drop in! Lots of fun, good excersize and you get to meet some great people!

marimu

Jul 22, 2006
Salsa class

I was at the salsa class with my daughter and some friends......What a great time we had. We really had fun and by the end of the evening everyone in the class knew the steps. The teacher Carlos was very good and had lots of patience....I would reccommend this class to anyone who would like to learn to dance.;)

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
I was at the salsa class with my daughter and some friends......What a great time we had. We really had fun and by the end of the evening everyone in the class knew the steps. The teacher Carlos was very good and had lots of patience....I would recommend this class to anyone who would like to learn to dance.;)

I would second that, however need a few more guys especially when it's time to partner up! Not that I'm complaining;)

Beergirl

May 3, 2008
I'm looking to take some more salsa classes! I took a whole series in PR before moving here. Is this place in Santo Domingo or elsewhere?

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
Beergirl, the salsa class being discussed here is in Sosua at Las Canas, Wednesdays at 6:30.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
Does anyone recommend any classes in the NYC area? I can get the steps down....but the gringo comes out in me when I get to the hip action.

S

sokitoumi

I beleive the classes at las canas were extended to mondays also for adults ...is that still the case

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
They are Mondays and Wednesday at Las Canas this week at 6:15, beginning next week at 6:30 for one hour each. And they're great!

Status
Not open for further replies.