Fed Ex from US

boca chica dave

Sep 25, 2004
How does it work with sending a letter fed ex to Santo Domingo? Does the reciepient pick it up at the fed ex office? Thanks

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Just make sure the addressee has a "findable" address and the sender also includes the addressee's CELL phone number. The addressee should also familiarize himself with the location of the closest FedEx office.
Alternatively the address of someone easier to locate or with a reception record with FedEx could be arranged for.

I get FedEx's from Florida (US) in POP and Sosua in 3 (working) days.

... J-D.

boca chica dave

Sep 25, 2004
Just make sure the addressee has a "findable" address and the sender also includes the addressee's CELL phone number. The addressee should also familiarize himself with the location of the closest FedEx office.
Alternatively the address of someone easier to locate or with a reception record with FedEx could be arranged for.

I get FedEx's from Florida (US) in POP and Sosua in 3 (working) days.

... J-D.

I will just have them pick up at the office. Thanks

kellyjfisch

Mar 30, 2008
There is not an exact pick up location in Puerto Plata, so when you send Fed-Ex technically it is being sent to Santiago and then carried to Puerto Plata. It is a must to include the recipients cell number, as someone already mentioned, so that when the letter gets to Puerto Plata they can call him/her to tell where to be picked up. The pick up location is always different.