Royal Residence Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
I understand security has been a problem. They may have corrected that, but you need to check it out.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
I understand security has been a problem. They may have corrected that, but you need to check it out.

Security problem at Royal Residence? That surprises me a little. You're referring to the place just west of Azurro?

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Royal residence

I have lived here for a month now and have 5 months left on a long term rental. There is a very secure entrance (fingerprints only) and at night there is also a guard who walks the grounds and when not walking around hangs out by the front entrance.

The odd time some short term renters have had "guests" and when they end up bringing their whole family to swim on a Sunday, it gets a little out of hand. This has happened once, not every week.

Access to the beach is by the walkway between Harmony and Ocean One and it is an easy walk. Producto Sosua is right next door so that is handy for groceries and immediately beside it is Banco Santa Cruz or Banco Popular opposite.

A very easy walk to the center of Cabarete, I walk to the office and back for lunch every day.

2 bed units are very nice, a nice big pool and so far very friendly neighbours.

I have no hesitation recommending it.

Andy

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Royal Residence

speak to KeithF... he owns a condo there. It is nice, very close to the center of town...but no direct beach access.

To add to this, I know Keiths 3 bed unit and it is very nice. It has the potential to be a 2 bed as well if he locks off the 3rd bedroom that has direct access to the outside.

Kevin&Julie

Apr 23, 2008
We stayed at Royal Residence from June 28 - July 5 (in KeithF's place, actually). It is a beautiful place, very secure, no problems at all. No beach access but that's not a problem because it's so close to walk. Keith's place was awesome and he was very helpful for us as we had never been to Dominican Republic before.

We highly recommend this place :)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i guess the email is not working there. i sent an email on monday and here it is wednesday and no answer. i guess i need to get pn the phone and try my tourista espanol...

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org
of course, if you are looking for a two or three bedroom feel free to talk directly to me ;-)

My apartment specifically is Royal Residence Cabarete if there is anything else you need to know, feel free to drop me an e-mail or PM, although I don't handle bookings for the rest of the complex.

Thanks for the positive words from the others (and I look forward to your next trip Kevin & Julie!)

Status
Not open for further replies.