My Santo Domingo Wedding

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
How to be a wedding crasher

The particular wedding you are about to crash is mine and takes place on June 28th, 2008 in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. A small handful of close friends and family traveled from various parts of the United States to join my wife?s family for a night of mingling/dancing, followed by the wedding itself where we mingled and danced some more. So, sit back and imagine you?re on the island enjoying the festivities with us and try to forget that most of you weren?t invited.

There were 2 or 3 DR1ers there. Spot anyone?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X3RkfyJC8j0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X3RkfyJC8j0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RHM

lasalsa

Apr 9, 2008
Nice.. Everyone looked like they had a good time. Congrats!..

Oh.. They better not have been dancing Bachata there. I see the Waltz though!..

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Did i see AnnaC there? and of course Randy/Scandall, the groom.
I always cry at weddings, i think i have a lump in my throat, you guys looked so elegant, congrats!!!!

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
what a fabulous slideshow, looks like a wonderful time had by all!!

and background music was perfect!!

May 12, 2005
Randy,

Great video. Congratulations on your marriage. May the 2 of you have many many happy and healthy years together.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Wonderful video, looks like a beautiful wedding. Thanks for sharing your special day with all of us and all the best for your future happiness.

PS Accompanying music was excellent...care to share the song title/singer?

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Wonderful video, looks like a beautiful wedding. Thanks for sharing your special day with all of us and all the best for your future happiness.

PS Accompanying music was excellent...care to share the song title/singer?

No problem. It was my wife's choice (obviously).

"Amor del Bueno" by Hector Montaner.

RHM