the big move

wylechile_2000

Apr 18, 2008
well i have finally made up my mind and i will be moving to the DR in july 2009. i will be moving from haiti where i am an english teacher and plan to stay for a few years at least. i will be moving with my two children one 6 and the other 2 . they are boys. i will be looking for a place to stay unfurnished but in a nice neighborhood. i would also like some help on finding a good local school for the kids thats not too expensive. i plan to teach english but i also have a diploma in hotel restaurant management so wouldnt mind working in that field if possible. if anyone has any ideas then let me know. of course its premature. but i really do need to find the school for the kids beforehand and then find housing thats not too far from the school. i would also like to get in contact with other english speaking families that have children so that the kids wont feel too out of sorts. as they are english speaking themselves. anyway if anyone has any helpful advice then i would appreciate it. i also wouldnt mind finding a housemate since it makes the rent easier to pay and could work in everyones advantage. let me know