Need Microwave

Sugoya

Jun 15, 2008
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to create this post, but...I need a microwave. My father's home has 2 kinds of toasters, a grill, etc. The only thing he is lacking is a microwave. I could buy one, but he would probably be mad at me for spending the money (seriously). In the tradition of bartering websites, I'm wondering if any of you in Santo Domingo happen to have an extra, good working microwave that you'd be willing to give up, sell cheaply, or trade me for "fresh-off--the-tree" mangoes. Please PM me if this is not the right place to discuss this. Thanks.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
are you serious? I mean you would be willing to barter fresh organic mangoes for some cheap used microwave? Tooo good to be true. I don't believe you.
AZB

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
If you haven't gotten any positive responses as of yet, my suggestion to you is to just buy one.

I don't think this idea of yours is going to work out at all.

Sugoya

Jun 15, 2008
Any response is a good one, last time I checked there were none, now there are 4. ...Seriously though guys, I meant in the spirit of Craigslist and other bartering websites. I've received numerous free things from them, (including a microwave 2 years ago), so my proposition was not so out of this world.

My father has had many a microwave before. It's just that often, one wants what one does not presently have.

I was just testing the waters. If no one has one to offer up, then it's no big deal. Cool?....Cool.

Happy Father's Day everybody.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
There is no dominican version of Craigslist from what I know.

I still don't understand why you can't just buy one and get it over with.

Last edited: