Spanish Lessons

Christie

Apr 4, 2008
Want to get some Spanish Lessons at home. Does anyone know good tutors in the Santo Domingo area, who will come to our home to do the lessons?

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Want to get some Spanish Lessons at home. Does anyone know good tutors in the Santo Domingo area, who will come to our home to do the lessons?

Melicio Perez. He works half year in Sosua, another half - in SD. Originally from SD. He gives home classes. A better teacher of Spanish does not exist. Fully fluent in English, German and French.

Sanation

May 21, 2007
I've been trying for several months now to find a tutor to come to our offices for lessons.

We were introduced to a lovely man who offered his services, but he was only available at either 9:30am or 8:30pm which doesn't fit with my work schedule. PM if you would like his contact information.

The other option that we found was private lessons through Academia Europea (:: ACADEMIA EUROPEA - La Uni?n de dos Mundos - BIENVENIDOS::). They will arrange for someone to visit your home. They were charging US$19-US$22 per hour (travel costs additional) depending on how many hours you are prepared to commit to. Due to a number of different facts, this was not an option to us. The school has a good reputation, so they may suit your requirements.

We are hoping to find someone more local to us (we are in Los Cacicazgos) that would be available a couple of days a week from say 5:00pm - 7:00pm +/- an hour. If anyone knows of someone around this area, please PM me.