Fitness Trainers

Christie

Apr 4, 2008
Anyone know of Fitness Personal Trainers that can come to our home to do the training? We live in Santo Domingo, Naco area. How much do they charge? And any other info you might have would he helpful.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Anyone know of Fitness Personal Trainers that can come to our home to do the training? We live in Santo Domingo, Naco area. How much do they charge? And any other info you might have would he helpful.

Normally for individual private sessions students go to the trainer`s studio equipped with all that is necessary. Most of the trainning equipment is big, heavy and stationary installed , if we are talking about the same thing.

I cannot imagine any serious physical (be it aerobic or strength) training performed at a student`s home. Unless there is a small private gym in it. In mine I have one. Is it what you mean?

For aerobic training best equipment is: Versaclimber (pro version), NordicTrack,Rowing machine (Concept II or III). Swimming is good of course.

Running, dancing and jumping may seriously damage your hips, knees and ankles. Bycicle (both regular and stationary) - constricts blood flow in your groins. Elleptical is a bit better but your arms are out of work.

For strength: Squat rack, curved squat bar, pro quality bench, set of dumb bells, swiss ball, shrug bar, gravitron (older pneumatic is better than weighted 2000 model)

Good luck!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Ask at Body Shop gym if they provide such a service or know of anyone who does. They are on Calle Fantino Falco between Tiradentes and Lope de Vega in Naco.