motorcycle raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben oregon

Apr 20, 2008
2 days ago i posted a note for interested party(no tourist please!) for motorcycle trip to the north of Dr and me crossing the border once /month,looking for people to share the road with and share some haitian site with? I know the area and it will be safe.You will be in charge of your gas and food cost and i'll take care of the rest.
Why this thread was never posted?

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Probably because this kind of trip sounds very suspicious. Once a month - biking to Haiti and back. HMMMM!!!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Motorcycle RAID!!

2 days ago i posted a note for interested party(no tourist please!) for motorcycle trip to the north of Dr and me crossing the border once /month,looking for people to share the road with and share some haitian site with? I know the area and it will be safe.You will be in charge of your gas and food cost and i'll take care of the rest.
Why this thread was never posted?
I do not know why your post might not have been rejected Ben - maybe the management didn't like the idea of it, maybe there was a glitch (problem) with Codetel or another server at the time you pressed 'SEND'. The fact that it is allowed to remain on the forum now indicates to me that management did not do the rejection.

In TOTAL empathy & humour (recognising that English is not your first language) I write here to say that the fact that you may not have had much response MIGHT have something to do with your 'Title' (Motorcycle RAID). I am confident that you meant Motorcycle RIDE. ;)

A 'RAID' is an 'attack on' or 'attack by' :pirate:. At first glance I had a mental image of you & the fellow rider chasing down into the centre of Cap Haitien (or similar) touting firearms & robbing the Haitians of all their wordly goods. All to the music of 'The ride of the Valkaries' of course!! :pirate: :eek:gre:

As I said above, there is NO malicious intention here, NO criticism of you & your English, just a 'Thank You' for allowing an empathic smile to cross my life for about 15 minutes!! ~ Grahame.

ben oregon

Apr 20, 2008
Not what's you think!
My honorable family have been in the north side of the island since the slavery days.The family line goes all the way down to a hornery french soldier and slave house keeper.
But to your question , I do have propane plant / in the north so get to take care of buisness about once a month.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
However this works out, make sure to wear your helmet as the PO PO are siezing your Hogs and you have to pay a fine just to get your Spare Rib back

PC

Status
Not open for further replies.